JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Fredball; I think you just got me grounded off the internet. THANKS A LOT! Here is why....Just got home about an hour ago, from a very long hard days worth of work. I'm thinking to myself, I will unwind while looking at NWF. Low and behold I see a thread..."BIKINI CARWASH"...thinking what a better way to unwind to look at this thread, while the wifey is cooking my dinner. Next thing I know, she is looking at what I am looking at. So being the smart guy that I am. I blamed everything on you....After all how was I to know there was an actual bikini car wash going on. I know the rules of NWF, are as follows. Never attack another member. I am not, but my wife has changed your name from fredball to slimeball. Again being the smart guy that I am....I said, ok. So in the future post "fully clothed carwash". She'll never know...p.s. keep those bikinis coming.:D

Fredball; I think you just got me grounded off the internet. THANKS A LOT! Here is why....Just got home about an hour ago, from a very long hard days worth of work. I'm thinking to myself, I will unwind while looking at NWF. Low and behold I see a thread..."BIKINI CARWASH"...thinking what a better way to unwind to look at this thread, while the wifey is cooking my dinner. Next thing I know, she is looking at what I am looking at. So being the smart guy that I am. I blamed everything on you....After all how was I to know there was an actual bikini car wash going on. I know the rules of NWF, are as follows. Never attack another member. I am not, but my wife has changed your name from fredball to slimeball. Again being the smart guy that I am....I said, ok. So in the future post "fully clothed carwash". She'll never know...p.s. keep those bikinis coming.:D

Almost the exact same scenario played out at my house last night too. Only all I got was "Firearms, huh?" and that look she uses when she is mentally cataloguing something in her chamber of secrets that she will inevitably pull out at a much later date in the middle of a silly argument, or mention it in an offhand way right before she also mentions she wants to go shopping.

That being said.... I agree, keep them coming .......VIVA LA REVOLUTION!:D

I had the opportunity to do a car wash / catering gig and the wife turned down coming with me and helping out, I begged and begged. She wanted to go with her girlfriend antique shopping. :)

benifit 076.jpg

benifit 037.jpg

benifit 067.jpg

benifit 076.jpg

benifit 037.jpg

benifit 067.jpg

Ft. Lauderdale, somewhere about 1987: In my daily wanderings once, I found a new donut shop called R-Donuts. They sold coffee and donuts. Not much different than a regular 'Dunkin' Donuts'...except with nude waitresses.

Keith

The thread title should read (!) Bikini car wash (!).

Another site I frequent does that on threads that may have a top less lady or two in the thread. You see the title with (!) in it and you know what is in the thread.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top