JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Fredball; I think you just got me grounded off the internet. THANKS A LOT! Here is why....Just got home about an hour ago, from a very long hard days worth of work. I'm thinking to myself, I will unwind while looking at NWF. Low and behold I see a thread..."BIKINI CARWASH"...thinking what a better way to unwind to look at this thread, while the wifey is cooking my dinner. Next thing I know, she is looking at what I am looking at. So being the smart guy that I am. I blamed everything on you....After all how was I to know there was an actual bikini car wash going on. I know the rules of NWF, are as follows. Never attack another member. I am not, but my wife has changed your name from fredball to slimeball. Again being the smart guy that I am....I said, ok. So in the future post "fully clothed carwash". She'll never know...p.s. keep those bikinis coming.:D

Fredball; I think you just got me grounded off the internet. THANKS A LOT! Here is why....Just got home about an hour ago, from a very long hard days worth of work. I'm thinking to myself, I will unwind while looking at NWF. Low and behold I see a thread..."BIKINI CARWASH"...thinking what a better way to unwind to look at this thread, while the wifey is cooking my dinner. Next thing I know, she is looking at what I am looking at. So being the smart guy that I am. I blamed everything on you....After all how was I to know there was an actual bikini car wash going on. I know the rules of NWF, are as follows. Never attack another member. I am not, but my wife has changed your name from fredball to slimeball. Again being the smart guy that I am....I said, ok. So in the future post "fully clothed carwash". She'll never know...p.s. keep those bikinis coming.:D

Almost the exact same scenario played out at my house last night too. Only all I got was "Firearms, huh?" and that look she uses when she is mentally cataloguing something in her chamber of secrets that she will inevitably pull out at a much later date in the middle of a silly argument, or mention it in an offhand way right before she also mentions she wants to go shopping.

That being said.... I agree, keep them coming .......VIVA LA REVOLUTION!:D

I had the opportunity to do a car wash / catering gig and the wife turned down coming with me and helping out, I begged and begged. She wanted to go with her girlfriend antique shopping. :)

benifit 076.jpg

benifit 037.jpg

benifit 067.jpg

benifit 076.jpg

benifit 037.jpg

benifit 067.jpg

Ft. Lauderdale, somewhere about 1987: In my daily wanderings once, I found a new donut shop called R-Donuts. They sold coffee and donuts. Not much different than a regular 'Dunkin' Donuts'...except with nude waitresses.

Keith

The thread title should read (!) Bikini car wash (!).

Another site I frequent does that on threads that may have a top less lady or two in the thread. You see the title with (!) in it and you know what is in the thread.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top