JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hate to break it to you fellas but.. That Bigfoot footage is just me with my shirt off.
Im quite self conscious about it so I only unclothe in the peaceful serenity that is the forrest.. I guess they caught me on tape.
Its funny, This same thing happened when I went mountain climbing in the himalayans and got overheated once before and decided to take my shirt off..

I thought it was the mother of an ex-girlfriend from a decade ago. Thanks for clearing it up! /puke

I thought you weren't going to bite at my bait. You're a liar! As for the military, it's not worth serving in today's world. It doesn't make a person more worthy of being hired over some candidate who has years of real world experience that is relevant to what they're applying for. The whole "Vets are highly desired in the workforce" line is a load of BS. It's sad that countless people fall for that crock of crap. Once they seek help for some psychological issues, they're discarded like yesterday's trash. It's no wonder why there are so many suicides each and every day in the military. The DoD's draconian way of thinking is what's actually wrong. Their way of thinking toward sexual assaults/rapes by blaming the victim rather than the attacker is another thing that is wrong. Their way of thinking is just as backwards as Islam.

You clearly took on some Agent Orange in 'Nam. Now I understand why you're totally jacked up.

At any rate, if you decide to come out of the boondocks, here is a . Save it on your desktop and make it your personal mission to find me. I'll happily insult you to your face! :cool:

Oh, and I'll answer your inquiry about whether or not I have any religious leanings: I don't. I don't need a stupid book of fiction to tell me how to live my life. I use reason and logic. That is something religion does not have any room for. Being free from organized BS religion is true freedom. I do as I please.

Saying military wont get picked over other is also BS being a basic grunt will hlep in very few places. But if you go in for a civvie job it will help alot. I also agree vets need more help but still be a little more respectful. Im enlisting to the marines and when i get out im going to be a firefighter and ill be on top of the list because military experiance so i guess being in the military does help. Dont believe me? just talk to firefighters.
military experiance can help ALOT depenping on what you did and what job you go for. Im going for 03xx btw

944592_555747614482726_1779328037_n.jpg

944592_555747614482726_1779328037_n.jpg this_thread.jpg

Gee Vectus, first you give Cuttbutt thumbs up, then you standup for my military past, good thing I don't have a misunderstanding about things...

And yes, this thread was shot in the butt, by Cuttbutt and his malodorous writings, who thinks responding to a post is equivlant to taking bait...

He is wrong on all his prior posting about me, and is still wet behind the ears

philip,
In the Boon Docks, where he does not have to meet face2face, to know. Pimple faced boy when he reads his posts.

Gee Vectus, first you give Cuttbutt thumbs up, then you standup for my military past, good thing I don't have a misunderstanding about things...

And yes, this thread was shot in the butt, by Cuttbutt and his malodorous writings, who thinks responding to a post is equivlant to taking bait...

philip,
In the Boon Docks, where he does not have to meet face2face, to know. Pimple faced boy when he reads his posts.

Still doesn't change the opinion Bigfoot isn't real. After all of these years, it has eluded every attempt to catch it on film, except for grainy footage shot from a long distance.

My opinion still doesn't change the obvious fact you're a few cans short of a six pack. It's not only obvious to me, but a few others here as well.

Cuthbert Allgood, living in the suburbs, away from your batcrap crazy self.

As a Christian, It has been brough to my attention, that I need to apolgize to, as I said "MOST" of the readers....

I Wrote only Truth, about things that happened in my life, one chose to ridicule me about that, and I, and Only I, am responsable for responding to that ridicule.

I have faced many things in my life, beyond the simple sighting of a young Big Foot, in the late 60's, the one that still gets me at times, is being called a liar. As I no longer ~practice~ that Sin....

As I am a man, a miserable sinner ... I have lied in my Past. That does not equate to everything I, or any other Man says, is ~All Lie~ and I bit on that hook.

But I say again, I wrote Truth, those who care, will understand this post. Those who don't care, well, even as a Christian, I could care less, of their thoughts... That one person made it perfectly clear... And I will treat him, like I treated Jammer Six, no response to the punk.

philip,
I live for JESUS CHRIST, He sent me, to the Boon Docks, to heal, not get get involved in horse manure from heathens.

philip,

First ill man up and say I'm sorry i shouldn't been so rude. And i what i said on my first 2 posts were because of how you write and the things you write. It just seemed like there are some things going on up their (your head) if not im sorry i mean no disrespect. Now my last post was meaning show some more respect to the military. I try to show respect to everyone not just military and i still voice my opinion no matter what.

First ill man up and say I'm sorry i shouldn't been so rude. And i what i said on my first 2 posts were because of how you write and the things you write. It just seemed like there are some things going on up their (your head) if not im sorry i mean no disrespect. Now my last post was meaning show some more respect to the military. I try to show respect to everyone not just military and i still voice my opinion no matter what.

Vectus I have NO issue with you, OK??? !!!! FWIW & FYI, I have had Three MAJOR TBI's in my life, and one effects my speech, when I am tired, or stressed, No big gig, to me... Part of my above post: I ~think~ I came to realize, that I mentally "speak" what I write???? And if I am writing while stressed,

OUCH !!!!! ;-)

I have been "Medically" retired for the last Eighteen Years, of my life, at the End of this Month... I Learn, from my disabilities, to be "more better" :) and that may, or may not show, in my writings, I just do not know.... At this time. It does not affect my intelligence, but does effect my speech. Make sense there????

I have been shooting for Fifty One years. I have had one negligent discharge in all that time. In my life I have been a Safety Officer, for Two Companies, I hold a degree as an EMT class B level, we called them EMT-2's in the State I earned it. Due to that training, I have saved One Life, and repaired many people, from thier oops.

These are things that are UNK about me & again, I seldom mention them. I know I am an old Phart, a Codger, if you will, I do not take kindly to young whipper-snappers, who still think they are smarter than the parents who raised them, IYKWIM !!!!! OR to their Elders, I was taught to Respect ALL my elders, even one's I did Not Like.

I know it only takes One Bad Apple, to spoil a barrel though... I think you may ~Read~ between the lines on that!!!!

I just woke up, having rolled onto the floor, from sleep... I was having a War Dream, and in RVN, the floor was a safe place, during Rockets & Mortars... But I grow weary now, back to sleep......

philip, needs a Sleepbelt, during some of his dreams, in the Boon Docks, or Not !!!!

Do I believe in Bigfoot? I can only answer that with this one statement. There are things in this world that can't be explained with science. And that really ticks off the science based folks. Some things are better understood up in heaven.

The problem with that statement is science based folks are just that. They base there facts on scientific fact. Can you prove, "by fact", that heavens even exists? Why do people put faith in something that can not be proven? I have faith in myself and I know that is fact. Other than a book that was written by humans, which leaves room for human error. There is no proof that anything in that book was or is real.

As for the original post and back to the subject at hand. As a 9 year old boy in the early 70's. I was on a hunting trip with my father and another guy. We were way up in the north central cascades miles from any town or even a house. Truly in a very remote area. We had stopped to take a break and there was a creek at the bottom of this little gully. I went down to the creek to just mess around. As I got to the creek side, there was a little sand bar. In the sand bar was a perfect inprint of a bare foot. I can still see it in my head as plane as day. I am 52 now. I will never forget the print because my first question was, why would anybody be way out hear in the mountains in there bare feet? As a side note, My step mother went to high school with Rodger Patterson in Wapato, Washington class of 1959, who filmed one in northern California in 1969. My step mother, to this day, still says that Rodger Patterson was a very honest and sincere guy. She has never thought that rodger faked the film.

I'm curious, why would something that looks like a bear or any other woodland creature automatically be called a bigfoot because it didn't fill the screen? Wait, I have my own answer. It's because they want so badly for it to be real.

BoonDocks36-Believing in God and living your sober life has nothing to do with fake animals. I am glad you are happy with who and what you are, but it lends no validity to claiming to see things that are not real. Since you are a Christian, I don't need to tell you how a Christian God takes being compared to unicorns, bigfoot and The Smurfs.

The ancient Native Americans saw these things while under the influence of peyote and other narcotics. Lots of hillbillies see and hear things in the woods when drunk. You attempting to deny it does not make it less real. Booze and drugs do play into what people see and hear. Why do you think meth heads are always trying to get the bugs off of them?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top