JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A little back story 1st. 2 months ago my nephew bought a Mossberg tactical .22 from Big 5 on 122nd and Stark. Now hes needing money and gave it to me to try to sell for him. I knew nothing about that particular rifle and looked it up online. I called him up and asked him where the 25rnd magazine was. (this one isnt a CA mdl and has a 6 position stock) He says the guy behind the counter told him it wasn't legal to sell the 25rnd mag took it out of the box, put it under the counter and tossed in a 10 rnd mag. I hope they catch that punk on camera and fire his sorry a$$!

This is a case where it is good to know the law. They would not have gotten that past me on that one. It is a shame that they were either so ignorant or they really were trying to just get the 25 to sell at inflated prices.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that any ignorance was on my nephews part and that the sales guy was using the 10nd barcode to purchase and then keep or resell the factory mags as to not show a loss of inventory.

Maybe he was a lib who supports restrictions on standard capacity magazines. Who then took the magazine home and burned it in some ritual.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

While NOT at all right this is an old retail trick, to 'cannibalize' accessories from the main product and re-sell them. This works especially well with a product that has a short term included accessory that is normally offered additionally and might be fairly high priced. Several years ago I was in the welding & industrial business and Lincoln Electric was offering an accessory spool gun with a particular wire welder and one unscrupulous dealer was pulling the spool guns and offering them as an 'accessory' for what seemed like a very good deal - but they should have been included with the the welder package for free. They got caught by Lincoln.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top