JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Watch their ads.....the thing with Big 5 is the "sales". They usually have the Mosins for $89 when "on sale". Their normal prices are crazy. I've bought a couple of milsurps from them in the past, a Chech Mauser, Yugo Mauser and a K-31. K-31 was $99 at the time, which was less than buying online + shipping & transfer at the time.

They had K-31's man I wish I was into milsurp earlier in my life :( I can remember them having Garands also for $500 and I missed out on that too not having the money at the time

Big 5 - This week - Mosin Nagant 91/30 with laminated stocks for $99.

That's a good deal, but be careful if you buy. I checked out 4 of them in Salem. One had a damaged stock, one had a poor bore, one was missing the front sight, and one was nice. I would have bought it if it had been made in Tula (that's what i was looking for) but it wasn't. Oh well, next time.

Skanksgiving is coming up and Big 5 usually has a pretty good sale the day after. I picked up a Mossberg 500 package there a few years ago for a song. Well, it seems like a song now, the way prices are creeping up.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top