JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Watch their ads.....the thing with Big 5 is the "sales". They usually have the Mosins for $89 when "on sale". Their normal prices are crazy. I've bought a couple of milsurps from them in the past, a Chech Mauser, Yugo Mauser and a K-31. K-31 was $99 at the time, which was less than buying online + shipping & transfer at the time.

They had K-31's man I wish I was into milsurp earlier in my life :( I can remember them having Garands also for $500 and I missed out on that too not having the money at the time

Big 5 - This week - Mosin Nagant 91/30 with laminated stocks for $99.

That's a good deal, but be careful if you buy. I checked out 4 of them in Salem. One had a damaged stock, one had a poor bore, one was missing the front sight, and one was nice. I would have bought it if it had been made in Tula (that's what i was looking for) but it wasn't. Oh well, next time.

Skanksgiving is coming up and Big 5 usually has a pretty good sale the day after. I picked up a Mossberg 500 package there a few years ago for a song. Well, it seems like a song now, the way prices are creeping up.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top