JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I went in there this morning to "look" for a new pistol. The gentleman behind the counter was over the top friendly, courteous and very knowledgeable. At one point we had about 10 out on the counter. Not one complaint or did he wander off to help someone else. All his attention was on me. I went back and forth for almost 30 minutes. I did buy from them today and will again in the very very near future. The daughter (name slips my mind, sorry) was also very helpful and friendly. She also seemed to be the go to person in the store. Just from my experience today several of my friends will be buying from them before the year ends. Thanks guys, you made my day :s0155::s0155:

Definitely a first rate local gun store. In the 10+ times that I have been there, I can't think of any BS being offered. The staff is very friendly, knowledgable, and helpful. Although you may pay $10-20 more than Keith's, you don't get that bizarre "we don't need your business" feeling like you do in Gresham (I mean come on guys, I am spending money, the least you could do is not treat me like I'm just there to use the bathroom!). Pretty good selection of high-end optics, and they didn't mind me browsing the ACOGs. Always stop there when going to or from Curt's.

I have purchased several guns from them over the years and have usually been fairly happy with my purchase experiences. Today was better than usual. I stumbled into a great buy there today. I found an M&P 357 Sig Compact that was marked as "used" for $499 with night sights, and 3 magazines. None of it looked "used" at all. Needless to say it came home with me. I did the usual field strip when I got it home to check it out more closely. I could very plainly see that not one round (outside of the factory) has even been through it. 100% condition throughout. I don't even think any rounds have been in the mags. Needless to say, I am more than happy with my NW Armory experience today. Thank you to NW Armory! :s0155:

This is my go to shop! Great prices, friendly staff, and lots of product on hand! Never a bad experence here. Even the securty gaurds at the entrance are greet me with a smile and a handshake and usually a good laugh. Keep up the great work guys! Customer service is the best!

I have passed it many time and not been in there... I am going to go now that I see how happy everyone is on here. I recently bought two guns a month apart and had a great experience where I got them sales wise but they had NO ammo in house- it is like saying, okay here is a gun for you but you can't shoot it :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top