Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

A BIG GIANT THANKS to NW ARMORY!

Discussion in 'Business Discussion & Reviews' started by slightly disturbed, Dec 1, 2012.

1. slightly disturbed

slightly disturbed Oregon City Active Member

I went in there this morning to "look" for a new pistol. The gentleman behind the counter was over the top friendly, courteous and very knowledgeable. At one point we had about 10 out on the counter. Not one complaint or did he wander off to help someone else. All his attention was on me. I went back and forth for almost 30 minutes. I did buy from them today and will again in the very very near future. The daughter (name slips my mind, sorry) was also very helpful and friendly. She also seemed to be the go to person in the store. Just from my experience today several of my friends will be buying from them before the year ends. Thanks guys, you made my day :thumbup::thumbup:

GOG and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

+1 Always liked them!

3. barosborough

barosborough United States New Member

I've had nothing but great experiences at NW Armory.

4. FarmerTed1971

FarmerTed1971 Portland, Oregon, United States Well-Known Member

Class act shop. Gunbroker in Clackamas is as well.

5. benjohson

benjohson Oregon Member

Same here. NW Armory has great service and friendly people. I've bought quite a few firearms from them and have always been very happy.

6. ripcity

ripcity Milwaukie Active Member

They also have very good prices on ammo.

7. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Yes, their ammo prices are generally really good.

8. PDXSparky

PDXSparky Keizer / Hillsboro Well-Known Member

+1 - S&B 9mm $10 a box

9. Mattofsmatt

Mattofsmatt Portland Member

Definitely a first rate local gun store. In the 10+ times that I have been there, I can't think of any BS being offered. The staff is very friendly, knowledgable, and helpful. Although you may pay $10-20 more than Keith's, you don't get that bizarre "we don't need your business" feeling like you do in Gresham (I mean come on guys, I am spending money, the least you could do is not treat me like I'm just there to use the bathroom!). Pretty good selection of high-end optics, and they didn't mind me browsing the ACOGs. Always stop there when going to or from Curt's.

10. Nutty4Guns

Nutty4Guns Portland ADHD Superstar

I have purchased several guns from them over the years and have usually been fairly happy with my purchase experiences. Today was better than usual. I stumbled into a great buy there today. I found an M&P 357 Sig Compact that was marked as "used" for $499 with night sights, and 3 magazines. None of it looked "used" at all. Needless to say it came home with me. I did the usual field strip when I got it home to check it out more closely. I could very plainly see that not one round (outside of the factory) has even been through it. 100% condition throughout. I don't even think any rounds have been in the mags. Needless to say, I am more than happy with my NW Armory experience today. Thank you to NW Armory! :thumbup:

11. aznbala

aznbala Tualatin, OR Member

My favorite place. They seem to have ammo shipped in every few weeks and the prices are normal prices. Great selection of firearms and great customer service.

12. osterr1999

osterr1999 Silverton, OR Active Member

I have always been happy with the prices and the service there.

13. GED

GED North Idaho Active Member

NW Armory rocks! And the owner has a really nice
    display(not for sale)of old Walthers-esp. his PPKs are
    really sweet.

14. Scout67

Scout67 Milwaukie Member

Best shop in the Portland area in my opinion. Very helpful and courteous.

15. px4

px4 rocky butte Member

This is my go to shop! Great prices, friendly staff, and lots of product on hand! Never a bad experence here. Even the securty gaurds at the entrance are greet me with a smile and a handshake and usually a good laugh. Keep up the great work guys! Customer service is the best!

16. CarrieFinJacks

CarrieFinJacks oregon Member

I have passed it many time and not been in there... I am going to go now that I see how happy everyone is on here. I recently bought two guns a month apart and had a great experience where I got them sales wise but they had NO ammo in house- it is like saying, okay here is a gun for you but you can't shoot it :)