JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just noting, Precisely As Predicted. :(

I'm envisioning a Constitutional Amendment--that's the only way some pizz-sucking chomo garbage in a black robe doesn't get a chance to kill it as you know they would.
Term limits would go a long ways here!
Two terms that's it

NOBODY is worth keeping That long, period!
Gotta clean out the stalls every now and then!

JMHO but he is talking about the mythical shadowy upstream string pullers, not the worker bees
I'm referring to how Capitol Staff get passed between members like a bad STD, taking orders from the leadership and their Chiefs of Staff, trying to keep their members in a bubble seeing and hearing only what The Staff want them to see to support the policy positions THEY favor no matter what the rubes back home may really think.

And no interns ether!
Even to hold your cigars?
1656382814811.png

Term limits for everyone, president can only serve two terms, that's the limit for all
Positions….

Staff members and interns would still be acceptable, but the clock starts ticking on day one, and expires after two terms of service. Maximum of 12 years for those serving senators and 4 years for those serving representatives. And no double dipping, can't serve representatives for 4 years the. Switch it up and serve senators for another 12…

Period!

Not to hear her talk about it, but one of the problems of being an involuntary public figure is how many strangers decided they get a say in your life
I was thinking more about how she looks these days than anything else.

Especially after she got rid of that bouffant she used to wear... :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads