JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:s0054: You just KNOW that Joe Buyme's message box is going to be filled with 1000's of...

.... "I personally heard from someone that's an expert, that there are 100's of 10 year old girls from Iowa getting shot by the Supreme Court (with HIGH-POWER AR25's) while being forced to travel to Indiana wearing Handmaiden robes, just to get their unreported rape-babies aborted." texts. :eek:

( ' Course, on the other hand...
.... You could take the opportunity to maybe leave a few anti-gun messages to throw the hounds off of your scent? something like, "I used to own guns but I changed my evil ways and threw them in the Ocean!)
Why would you throw them in the ocean? Do what the gangbangers do, when you're done with it, instead of taking the time to clean it, throw it in the bushes. The only caveat is that you have to chuck it while you're driving. Bonus points if you didn't stop to shoot.

Dear President Biden,
Ask citizens of China, a country you so dearly love. Many of them experience violence involving firearms wielded by their government. They would likely fight back, but aren't allowed to have guns. Those same citizens (the ones not already murdered), might try to shoot YOU because of all the favors and money you give to their government....

"I was raped and sodomized by an AR-69. It put its huge Glock in my mouth. It said if I scream, it would go all darling Nikki with its large magazine. I couldn't push it off because it weighed as much as 10 boxes. I managed to get away and ran as it sprayed me with its 50 caliber clips in under a second"

Oh the gov knows where you post and at the very least your IP and location (IP location is often not very exact, but they have other means of knowing the 4 Ws - who/when/where/what).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top