JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
See: Biden.
Hear: Incoherent stumbling.
Think: Obama.

We have a visible president and an invisible president. The president you cannot see is more dangerous than the one you can see.

I watched Biden's speech last night.
teleprompter, 1st 10 minutes: we are NOT taking anyones guns away.
teleprompter, rest of speech, we ARE taking your guns away.

I thought the bidens were religious?.
If they are, is hunter Biden a Crystal METHodist?

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

"No amendment is absolute"

Brandon

Curious how Federal "Red Flag Laws" would be enforced. 20 mass shootings since Uvalde??? Very emotional speech. I thought he was going to get teary. He fully expects people to vote their "feelings." Those darned Republicans.... I still think the first two were false flags. How did Ramos get 2 high end rifles... off the internet.... on wages from his job at Wendy's.
Even the kids know red flag laws are a joke, I saw a barista looking about 12 wearing a T shirt mocking it reading; "I'm a red flag girl".

Even the kids know red flag laws are a joke, I saw a barista looking about 12 wearing a T shirt mocking it reading; "I'm a red flag girl".
Yeah . . . I think she was saying that she is a problematic girlfriend, as in "A relationship red flag" JMHO but I think there is almost zero chance her shirt was referencing firearms red flag laws

Yeah . . . I think she was saying that she is a problematic girlfriend, as in "A relationship red flag" JMHO but I think there is almost zero chance her shirt was referencing firearms red flag laws

or…… maybe she only wears that shirt three days of the month.

:s0002:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads