JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I watched Biden's speech last night.
teleprompter, 1st 10 minutes: we are NOT taking anyones guns away.
teleprompter, rest of speech, we ARE taking your guns away.

I thought the bidens were religious?.
If they are, is hunter Biden a Crystal METHodist?
The Bidens are hypocritical Pharisees. They are very public about their 'faith' and very much opposed to core Christian beliefs. Joe is next in line behind Pelosi to be denied communion - which should have occurred decades ago.

Well, there may be a METH to Hunter's madness.

I was out at sea on a charter boat getting rescued by the coast guard so l missed it, if you could call it that.
JuglansRegia: "Coasta Guardia, Coasta Guardia, come save-a my butt!"

1654282811886.png

USCG Helo 6002: "Repeat after me.... Our Father, Whom art in Heaven,"

The Bidens are hypocritical Pharisees. They are very public about their 'faith' and very much opposed to core Christian beliefs. Joe is next in line behind Pelosi to be denied communion - which should have occurred decades ago.

Well, there may be a METH to Hunter's madness.
If only there was someone like a central figure or head of the church that we could check with to resolve the issue of the communion . . .

Oh! By golly, turns out there is someone like that!!!! :D

Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone went against the teachings of his faith and the church and used his pulpit to advance his partisan beliefs and the IRS should investigate to see if this is enough to revoke the diocese tax exempt status

Francis needs to be impeached for how he has watered down the church's teachings.

And his telling Cardinals not to be political (which I agree with) is hilarious considering ALL his past remarks on climate change, Trump, etc.

Any politician who talks about gun control is guilty of conspiracy and needs to be severly punished in public for every one to see. They all swore oaths to uphold the constitution. Time to pay the price of their actions.

Any politician who talks about gun control is guilty of conspiracy and needs to be severly punished in public for every one to see. They all swore oaths to uphold the constitution. Time to pay the price of their actions.
Tar and feathering in the public square, televised on all channels including all cable channels.

Treat them they way they should be treated for their treasonous acts…

C'mon man. Deer don't have kevlar vests.
No but moneys do

No but moneys do

Good thing they blurred the monkey's face...

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews