JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The moron in the youtube video that the OP linked to is incorrect; Vista Outdoor does NOT own Winchester. Vista Outdoor has zero control over Winchester's pricing and who they sell reloading components to. Just another idiot with a video camera and no idea of what he's talking about.

The real shocker is that he still knows how to sign his name.

View attachment 1181883

-Robert
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg
Bruh they are the same person!? 🤯

Last Edited:
An authoritarian state that revels in censorship, think China, needs their own ammo source when and if their slave policies kick in. Their Chinese communist social credit system, their programmable digital currency, their climate death cult nonsense, etc,,,,

Any tax sucks; any time, anywhere. And anything anti-gun is a no-go, including the latest crap from a certain, most unfortunate administration. (But personally, I wouldn't buy it anyway, for the same reason I don't smoke Cuban cigars.)
Every incident I ever had go bad with ammo was cheap Russian ammo. I am not buying any more for QC reasons.

Did anybody else see that yesterday Biden signed a new bill adding a 30% tax on imported Russian ammo? His original Russian ammo ban only affected new Form 6 permits starting 9/7/21, and they are good for 2 years, so there was still "reasonably" priced steel case ammo coming in. Yesterday he signed a bill (HR 7108) adding a 30% tax on imported Russian ammo beginning April 9th. Bye Bye cheap steel case........it was nice knowing you.

Maybe they are going to invest that tax revenue into Lake City.

Personally, I have zero issue with any tax they want to slap on russian ammo. IMHO, no one should be supporting the Russian economy in ANY way.

Short term, it might sting, but it also opens the door for increased domestic production. Granted, more expensive than red steel, but if that's what it takes to force more Americans to stop running blood ammo.... I say... "cool beans!".

Taxing ALL "assault" ammo and "assault" weapons.... that I really do take issue with, but Russian can go pound sand for all I care.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top