JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes. I noted the start date on this thread.

So I didn't post.

WAIT, Wait, wait......
What was that again?

Aloha, Mark

PS.....demand destruction is all part of "The Plan". Rrrrrright.......higher taxes is suppose to discourage consumption. What a way to fight INFLATION.

Last Edited:
Any tax sucks; any time, anywhere. And anything anti-gun is a no-go, including the latest crap from a certain, most unfortunate administration. (But personally, I wouldn't buy it anyway, for the same reason I don't smoke Cuban cigars.)
Every incident I ever had go bad with ammo was cheap Russian ammo. I am not buying any more for QC reasons.
What 7.62x39 ammo are you running?
Tulammo was one. I have less beefs with the 7.62x39. Their 9x19 was bad. I got it at $.03 / round and I think that was too expensive I am running Geco, Fiocchi and ppu

Buy American.

Yeah.....it might just be awhile.
The video re. the US government opening up WW2 ammunition plants is misleading. Of the WW2 plants, many were closed right after the war. Those are long gone. Some were closed during the BRAC era, those properties have been closed and converted to other uses. The US still has about 20 various ammunition plants, most dating back decades. In the last few years, the government has been taking measures to update these existing plants. That's all, no effort to resuscitate old small arms ammo facilities that are long gone. The spokesman wonders aloud why the government would want to ramp up ammunition production; there is the usual right wing conspiracy theory element.

RE : Post #44
WHY? Why open a (previously closed) ammo plant?

Note what the video says at the 1:44 time mark.
Sounded good enough for me.

BUT, But, but.......
Say that I don't/didn't believe it. Yeah, I demand a more detailed answer.

Hummmm.....but for me (even if only one plant, was being readied for more ammo production)......
I'd guess that the answer would be stated in the Congressional Funding Bill/Authorization Bill.

Yeah Rrrrrright.....probably/maybe more Govt lies.

Yeah, Whatever. As long as the "clicks" happen. The video's creator makes money.

Aloha, Mark

PS.......perhaps, your questions and doubts should be/would be better directed at the YouTube video's creator? There is a "comment" section below his video.

Example : Where exactly and what is the name of this facility that is supposed to be reactivated by the US Military?

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads