JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just like the Nazis had the Sturmabteilung and various other "outside official business" catspaws...
But none of the younger people would know that because the school system here purposely does not teach those particular historical things, god forbid they learn it and actually be horrified when they realize that's what is starting to happen now; but just in this country. We were one of the major players during the war that tried to stamp out this sort of thing!. Forget (don't teach) the past then be doomed to repeat it...

But none of the younger people would know that because the school system here purposely does not teach those particular historical things, god forbid they learn it and actually be horrified when they realize that's what is starting to happen now; but just in this country. We were one of the major players during the war that tried to stamp out this sort of thing!. Forget (don't teach) the past then be doomed to repeat it...
Personally, if I'm God for a day my first edict is to bar the use of the words Nazi or Fascist to anyone who hasn't read and comprehended Shirer's "Rise and Fall of the Third Reich."

This pretty much tells us who his handlers and puppet masters are. Who else in recent memory has said that the Constitution is a "fluid document"? But, I don't see any asterisk, fine print or disclaimers added at the bottom of the Bill of Rights, and I must have missed where is says: "Shall not be infringed (except when politicians or unelected bureaucrats say it shall)"

I had history and science teachers at Corbett who were all veterans. History teacher taught us real and actual world and American history. Including things like operation Northwoods, the Bonus army, the battle of Augusta, MKUltra, School of The Americas, etc. Come to think of it, I don't think that I had a male teacher prior to 2002 that wasn't a veteran. I remember having to do wall sits holding a 30s era typewriter because I was talking in English class. PE teacher was a drill sergeant at Lejeune, I believe. Phuck, kids are soft now.

Everyone on this forum knows that rogue gun dealers are not the problem. No doubt there are a few, like bad apples in any bunch. So this administration's push to adopt a, " "zero tolerance" approach toward gun dealers who violate existing law" should frighten us all. Is this "approach" going to mean when someone at Cabelas or a LGS makes a minor mistake their FFL is going away? With these creeps I could see that being their approach.
It likely goes even deeper than that. They are following the marxist playbook: "Find me the man and I will find you the crime." They want a trail of scapegoats on which to hang the blame. They are creating a contrived problem, to milk it for the predictable reaction, so they can enact their pre-planned "solution", that in their mind justifies creating the contrived problem to begin with.

F52C37BE-02BA-43EE-84A1-50694661EE16.jpeg

It likely goes even deeper than that. They are following the marxist playbook: "Find me the man and I will find you the crime." They want a trail of scapegoats on which to hang the blame. They are creating a contrived problem, to milk it for the predictable reaction, so they can enact their pre-planned "solution", that in their mind justifies creating the contrived problem to begin with.
Sounds suspiciously like the Patriot Act and its follow-ons...

Not just soft , but soft as butter . We Collectively and I do stress the collective part of this statement has over the last 50 years become increasingly more "humane" for lack of better term. All of it sadly is tied to our standard of living the more affluence we obtain the softer we become. Now what many in the world would view as the absolutely epitome of luxury we look at as barely enough. Our society is driven by consumption that no small number of folk think they are enduring a hardship by living in our climate controlled homes, having multiple cars and 2 to 4 or more big screen television in a 1700 to 4000 sq foot home.

The levels opulence that most Americans live in is a far cry from what everyone else enjoys. Hell a large chunk of our lower income class of American Society is Middle income or maybe High Middle in Europe.

There is a lot of truth to the saying "Hard Times Create Hard Men, Hard Men Create Good Times and Good Times Create Soft Men , Soft Men Create Hard Times. "

Guess where we are in that life cycle ....

I hate to say it but as a country for things to get better we will absolutely end up being forced to endure Hard Times thanks to the greed and avarice that consumes 99% of Americans. This same thing drives the want for Full Service Government something we were never ever supposed to have in America.

I had history and science teachers at Corbett who were all veterans. History teacher taught us real and actual world and American history. Including things like operation Northwoods, the Bonus army, the battle of Augusta, MKUltra, School of The Americas, etc. Come to think of it, I don't think that I had a male teacher prior to 2002 that wasn't a veteran. I remember having to do wall sits holding a 30s era typewriter because I was talking in English class. PE teacher was a drill sergeant at Lejeune, I believe. Phuck, kids are soft now.

I can't believe that after 7 pages of this, everybody missed the story of the day. Every point Biden made is addressed:

It's the best article I've read since Slow Joe was selected to be Pretender in Chief

It takes some amazing circular logic from the imposter in chief to attack the Second Amendment and prove the need for the Second Amendment in the same sentence.
So far this administration and its supporters have suggested incarceration, censure, re-education camps, drone strikes, air strikes, and nuclear strikes on American citizens of the opposite political persuasion. But nothing to see here... Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top