JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For a 10/22, you're not likely to find a better price than that.

If you're looking for a lightweight, accurate, and inexpensive 22LR out of the box, don't overlook the Marlin 795 (I got mine from Wholesale Sports in Vancouver for $159) and prefer it to my 10/22.

10/22s even with the ammo shortage are still very sought after and the standard price is around $200 right now. The sale price of $180 or less is as good as itll get. I dont see them getting any cheaper.

Bi-Mart has Henry AR 7 on for $230.00 plus $10.00 back ground check, and another $15.00 off for a total of$225.00. I bought one and now need to find some 22 lr rounds.

If you're not looking to modify or don't need more mag capacity than 10, I recommend the Marlin 795 too! I put a cheap Simmons scope on it and it's so amazingly accurate that I find I get a little bored because of the lack of challenge it is too shoot.

Another Marlin 795 owner here. I love it. First gun i bought. I got brand new for 100 bucks. It was on sale for 129.99 and Marlin was running a 30$ rebate at the time. Can't beat a 100$ gun!

Another Marlin 795 owner here. I love it. First gun i bought. I got brand new for 100 bucks. It was on sale for 129.99 and Marlin was running a 30$ rebate at the time. Can't beat a 100$ gun!

How much is a X-tra magazine?

Wow Awesome price! Our local indoor shooting club has a NRA rules competition.
They shoot hand guns on Mondays and Thursdays. Wednesday is 'Rifle' night.
All 22LR stuff

How much is a X-tra magazine?

Wow Awesome price! Our local indoor shooting club has a NRA rules competition.
They shoot hand guns on Mondays and Thursdays. Wednesday is 'Rifle' night.
All 22LR stuff

Extra mags run about 12-16 dollars depending if they're on sale or not. I have five 10 rounders and one 7 rounder.

I think I want a Marlin 795. Anything 'used' available? Or a GREAT price available? $100.00-$129.95 is a great price.

I haven't seen many listed here lately. Usually when they are they go for around 100$ give or take. There's also the Marlin model 60 which is tube fed and i believe holds 14 rounds that pop up once in awhile. I would check armslist, I see them on there frequently.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top