JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For a 10/22, you're not likely to find a better price than that.

If you're looking for a lightweight, accurate, and inexpensive 22LR out of the box, don't overlook the Marlin 795 (I got mine from Wholesale Sports in Vancouver for $159) and prefer it to my 10/22.

10/22s even with the ammo shortage are still very sought after and the standard price is around $200 right now. The sale price of $180 or less is as good as itll get. I dont see them getting any cheaper.

Bi-Mart has Henry AR 7 on for $230.00 plus $10.00 back ground check, and another $15.00 off for a total of$225.00. I bought one and now need to find some 22 lr rounds.

If you're not looking to modify or don't need more mag capacity than 10, I recommend the Marlin 795 too! I put a cheap Simmons scope on it and it's so amazingly accurate that I find I get a little bored because of the lack of challenge it is too shoot.

Another Marlin 795 owner here. I love it. First gun i bought. I got brand new for 100 bucks. It was on sale for 129.99 and Marlin was running a 30$ rebate at the time. Can't beat a 100$ gun!

Another Marlin 795 owner here. I love it. First gun i bought. I got brand new for 100 bucks. It was on sale for 129.99 and Marlin was running a 30$ rebate at the time. Can't beat a 100$ gun!

How much is a X-tra magazine?

Wow Awesome price! Our local indoor shooting club has a NRA rules competition.
They shoot hand guns on Mondays and Thursdays. Wednesday is 'Rifle' night.
All 22LR stuff

How much is a X-tra magazine?

Wow Awesome price! Our local indoor shooting club has a NRA rules competition.
They shoot hand guns on Mondays and Thursdays. Wednesday is 'Rifle' night.
All 22LR stuff

Extra mags run about 12-16 dollars depending if they're on sale or not. I have five 10 rounders and one 7 rounder.

I think I want a Marlin 795. Anything 'used' available? Or a GREAT price available? $100.00-$129.95 is a great price.

I haven't seen many listed here lately. Usually when they are they go for around 100$ give or take. There's also the Marlin model 60 which is tube fed and i believe holds 14 rounds that pop up once in awhile. I would check armslist, I see them on there frequently.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top