JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
now thats what you call a saturday night special! nice though, you can have a hi power to beat up a bit and not worry. i almost bought one a few years back. good move with the wood grips, looks nice. heres a pic of my 68T. note the poke out match barrel. 4334509627_a3dbb46423_o.jpg

Here's my BHP Inglis in the prefinished stage. The old military coating may have it's crowd but as I hand sanded the coating off I discovered this incredibly beautiful steel! I plan to put a clear coat on it to preserve the finish and steel. The BHP is one of the nicest, if not THE nicest looking pistol out there.
P1130334.jpg
P1130303.jpg

My Silver Chrome:

IMG_0143reduced.jpg

I've since removed the ambi safety and put in a C&S trigger. Tried to install factory adjustable sights but can't get the old ones off. If anyone wants a set of BHP factory adjustable sights, let me know...

I don't carry it because I have better options, but I do like the classic lines and feel.

-- Sam

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads