JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
now thats what you call a saturday night special! nice though, you can have a hi power to beat up a bit and not worry. i almost bought one a few years back. good move with the wood grips, looks nice. heres a pic of my 68T. note the poke out match barrel. 4334509627_a3dbb46423_o.jpg

Here's my BHP Inglis in the prefinished stage. The old military coating may have it's crowd but as I hand sanded the coating off I discovered this incredibly beautiful steel! I plan to put a clear coat on it to preserve the finish and steel. The BHP is one of the nicest, if not THE nicest looking pistol out there.
P1130334.jpg
P1130303.jpg

My Silver Chrome:

IMG_0143reduced.jpg

I've since removed the ambi safety and put in a C&S trigger. Tried to install factory adjustable sights but can't get the old ones off. If anyone wants a set of BHP factory adjustable sights, let me know...

I don't carry it because I have better options, but I do like the classic lines and feel.

-- Sam

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads