JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Are you looking for actual ranges, or shooting in the woods? If ranges try Issaquah Sportsmans club. I can no longer speak to remote/woods areas. Have not lived in the area since 1995 but I know it has significantly increased it's population limiting options.

On outdoor public land, the closest I am aware of is near the town of Sultan...
As for outdoor gun ranges that you can apply to become a member at, I can think of about seven between Marysville to Maple Valley to North Bend.

Are you looking for actual ranges, or shooting in the woods? If ranges try Issaquah Sportsmans club. I can no longer speak to remote/woods areas. Have not lived in the area since 1995 but I know it has significantly increased it's population limiting options.
Thank you. Actual range would be great but want to get out to 200+ yards, which sure limits options.

On outdoor public land, the closest I am aware of is near the town of Sultan...
As for outdoor gun ranges that you can apply to become a member at, I can think of about seven between Marysville to Maple Valley to North Bend.
Thank you. I just turned my brain on and used this fancy website called Google... turns out Snoqualmie Valley Rifle Club goes out to 200 yards. I'll check Sultan out too

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

I shoot at the Kennmore Gun Range. If you become a member they have a 300yrd rifle range. There are some various regular compstitiobs too. Worth joining once you factor in time and $ to drive to a free outdoor spot.

+1 for the Issaquah Sportsmans Club

BUT, But, but.......

1711032593691.png

Aloha, Mark

I had a good experience at the Renton Fish and Game Club. They were at one point members only and now they welcome everyone to the public. They have a wide range of set ups including archery and clay shooting for shotguns.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top