JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Who has then?
Who carry's them?
What do you like them?

Lets see some pictures if you have them.

I recently acquired a very nice FN Hi-Power from a fellow member and it almost instantly became my favorite handgun.

It just seems to fit my hand perfectly. and even better I seem to be able to shoot some nice groupings at 10 and 25 yards with it.

I sent my down to Don William's at the action works for there "street package and a set of Novak sights. It is my intention to carry this an a frequent basis.

This is the only Picture I have of mine for now. I will post some more after I get it back.

West Side BHP Reprezzent

PICT0013.jpg

PICT0012.jpg

Here's mine, Belgian, simple Pachmayr grips, parkerized, battle sights and been in my backpack or truck 20+ years...

You can't beat it for simplicity and durability, plus I can manage the recoil better than the .45. Winchester Silvertips in the mag.

BrowningHP.jpg

I have a FN HP as well. It's one of the later with the epoxy coat finish. Very nice gun, but the trigger if horrible. It sure does point and carry nice in a Milt Sparks VM2. Some day it will go off for trigger work.

Great thanks to this thread i have to go out and get me one! Beutifull guns,anybody got any opions on the clones(feg,charles daly ect...) FN and browning HPs seem to have gone up in price a bit.

I have shoot a Charles Daly before seemed to me to be a good solid gun, they come up frequently on gun broker and usually sell in the $350 to $450 range.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top