JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sounds like he is ok with "Intelligent" Firearms Restrictions ,

No firearm restriction is intelligent.

and the freedom to keep Fundy Christian Right Wingers outta peoples bedrooms is being pushed by NAMBLA types just as much as it is the LGBT community , they are on the same page ...

I don't know what this is about, but I really don't take a position on gay crap. Gays can be gay, dudes can call themselves chicks, and chicks and chicks and dudes and dudes can call themselves "married" till their hearts' content, for all I care. We already have a megamajority strongly opposed to kids having sex, especially with adults.. so I wouldnt worry about that, bro.

The neat thing about our country is it was founded by rebels/outlaws who took up arms against their government because they didn't like it anymore. Those rebels/outlaws knowing the propensity of government to take away liberty wanted future citizens of it's new country they just formed to have the freedom to talk freely about their wants, complaints, etc... and they also wanted them to have the right for form into armed groups to forcefully change their government when it no longer could be done so peacefully. These ideas are inherit in the 1st and 2nd amendments. Government did not give these rights to the people, they recognized them. Government can't take them away as they don't belong to government.

People own rights and rights equal freedom

Government owns privilege and privileges equal degrees of slavery.

I don't know, man.. the world isn't perfect, but me and mine are doing OK. I bet you'd be a lot happier with the way things are if you turned off your TV.

Ignorance is bliss. Until you're told to buy something you don't want to buy. Something that says government has control over your own body, your health. Or as been happening recently, bake a cake you don't want to bake, well for some. Others can deny service for their beliefs. So much for equality.

We can make our own choices about how we govern ourselves, within the bounds of the constitution we all still abide by (or are supposed to, at least). I understand you're concerned that we will do stupid things with it, but I we can't abandon the system to save the system - your logic isn't workout out, on that.

And yet, this country was founded on abandoning the system of monarchy.

We didn't abandon it to save it- we abandoned it to make our own. Our own is superior because it's flexible while simultaneously acknowledging firmly natural rights that can't be messed with.

It's been ignored to suit a number of a different agendas. Perverted, even, by the very court assigned the sole and solemn duty of protecting it. What is it worth now (not a rhetorical question)?

We didn't abandon it to save it- we abandoned it to make our own. Our own is superior because it's flexible while simultaneously acknowledging firmly natural rights that can't be messed with.

It's been ignored to suit a number of a different agendas. Perverted, even, by the very court assigned the sole and solemn duty of protecting it. What is it worth now (not a rhetorical question)?

It already IS OUR OWN !
You are a little too eager to change it.
Well for one I do not want it changed.
I would fight to keep it whole and intact. !

It already IS OUR OWN !
You are a little too eager to change it.
Well for one I do not want it changed.
I would fight to keep it whole and intact. !

Which version? The original contained no affirmation of a right to keep and bear.

whats interesting about this thread is I haven't seen anything where Ben said about changing the constitution, the second amendment, or even supporting gun control. From what I see all hes saying is the difference between what the constitution is and what some perceive it to be. I'm a little over my head in the legalese of how all this works, but seems to me if one wanted to work towards NOT changing the constitution one needs to understand how it works before jumping on any campaign of action.

"Intelligent"? Like to see something the educated haven't screwed up in our world.:D God help us they start messing with the constitution.o_O

The educated have already messed with the constitution. The 16th and 17th amendments from early days of the Progressive era have been chipping away at this country for 100 years. Image if the 17th was repealed and senators were installed /removed by the state legislature. I doubt the health care bill would have passed if the states had the ability to change senators.

The educated have already messed with the constitution. The 16th and 17th amendments from early days of the Progressive era have been chipping away at this country for 100 years. Image if the 17th was repealed and senators were installed /removed by the state legislature. I doubt the health care bill would have passed if the states had the ability to change senators.

College education has failed this nation, pretty much everything has been damaged by the "educated". Too bad the colleges no longer teach people to think.o_O

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top