JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Anything gun related coming from Oregon Live is a hit piece. The only thing they were ever good for was school bus route updates and school closures. They're just another leftist e-rag.
I found they're best for wrapping my dead fish in.

I've become pretty pragmatic in recent years. I think Johnson is our ONLY choice for governor this year. So she's not "perfect" on guns, so what?

I have friends in rural southern Oregon who emphatically say we must vote for the republican no matter what, that this year is our chance, but I think they're insulated from political reality down there.

The people I know who are more in the know tell me that the republican, any republican running for statewide office, just doesn't have a chance. A good friend of mine, a state employee who has spent time in the capitol (a staunch conservative and gun owner) likes and supports Johnson.

Another good friend is a fairly high level union guy in a very liberal union. He said that his union is very worried about Johnson, whereas they couldn't care less about the republican since they don't see her as a threat.

I have friends in rural southern Oregon who emphatically say we must vote for the republican no matter what, that this year is our chance, but I think they're insulated from political reality down there.
There's signs for them too.

The "Political Reality" is rights here in this map. Not hard to find.

1654128107189.png

Who is Betsy going to pull more votes from? It doesn't sound to me like firearm freedoms are going to be top of mind for independent voters, especially if these "mass" shootings continue through the election period?

Who is Betsy going to pull more votes from? It doesn't sound to me like firearm freedoms are going to be top of mind for independent voters, especially if these "mass" shootings continue through the election period?
Three candidates to split the vote, giving Tina Kotex just enough votes to take the governors office. Bank on it. Mail in balloting is the most corruptible form of voting…

Besty Johnson has been the only Democrat I can think of that actually responded to emails during the gun grabber Bills. I think it's easier to persuade someone willing to listen than someone with a track record of being anti gun rights. I have not seen any strong support or a republican candidate come out in support of gun rights, at least not so far.

Unless there is more County Elections Clerk fortification, I don't see much popular support for her
View attachment 1212397
Look where she is in that pick? Some gated condo community. She needs to drag that fat white rump of hers up here to NePo, or SePo, and spew her democrap garbage with a homeless camp in the back ground. Like I have on the street where I live!
It sounds to me like we're all giving up before it even starts
It's called preparing for the worst. All the wife and I can do is vote for Betsy. I'm afraid like four years ago the same actors will continue to ignore reality.

Johnson is making the mistake too many candidates do when trying to defeat a leftist. They attempt to appease them to get their votes and in dong so alienate folks who otherwise would have voted for them.

Johnson is making the mistake too many candidates do when trying to defeat a leftist. They attempt to appease them to get their votes and in dong so alienate folks who otherwise would have voted for them.
My only reason to vote for Betsy would be her stance on our firearm freedoms. It worries me that she is already waffling on that. I would like to see the numbers of where she is expecting to get the votes from. I suspect most of the antis are going to stay firm with Kotek. That will necessitate that Betsy pull in a bunch of votes from elsewhere.

Is it possible that Betsy's WW2 sub-machine gun is just an old British Sten gun that one of her relatives brought home after serving overseas and she legally registered it?

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top