JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You mean, in Oregon, if you have firearms BEFORE you get a CWP, you can have it revoked and ALL your firearms taken?

The man had been issued a concealed permit license in May for two handguns, but he was found to have eight weapons and his license has been revoked, Redmond police said. Police officers were able to remove all the guns from his house Wednesday without incident.

So a self-proclaimed "Incel" makes a twitter post holding two AK-47's with the statement "One ticket for Joker Please".
He also in 2017 made disturbing and threatening posts to women. So now he gets to see a judge.

So, we let it go until this potential whack job shoots up a theatre?

Sorry, I don't feel bad for this idiot.

The man had been issued a concealed permit license in May for two handguns, but he was found to have eight weapons and his license has been revoked, Redmond police said.

Could just be crappy writing, but they make it sound like you have guns listed on your CPL and he did something wrong by having more than listed. That's not how CPLs work on WA.

Anyone notice how many errors or misleading statements are in news reports nowdays?

You mean, in Oregon, if you have firearms BEFORE you get a CWP, you can have it revoked and ALL your firearms taken?

The man had been issued a concealed permit license in May for two handguns, but he was found to have eight weapons and his license has been revoked, Redmond police said. Police officers were able to remove all the guns from his house Wednesday without incident.

Funny, I never received a CPL for any of my guns, I wonder if they find out I have a gun if they're going to revoke it........................
Oh never mind, I think I'm safe, I have a Concealed Pistol License, not a "concealed permit license". I was worried for a minute there.

This story had to be written by the "march for our lives" children: so many inaccuracies and anti-gun bias.

Ray

Twitter and Facebook are the devil work of the IC. Avoid! The story is one more reason to not be brandishing in pictures anywhere, anyhow, anytime, in the current adversarial environment. Doesn't matter if everything is right, righteous, I's dotted and T's crossed, legal, whatever, we've seen what the prog does to people using the judiciary and law enforcement communities. Just don't go there. Or live somewhere where Pro2A law enforcement and judiciary prevails.
Redmond back when I was a kid was a dusty spot that some of the people in Seattle either commuted from or had cabins there. Now it's prog central. Beware of 'concern trolls'. Our guns may be next!

Got to love America now

Smart assing around can be took wrong .This guy not included .Unfortunately we should all be cautious .Male bantering can be took out of context.

So a self-proclaimed "Incel" makes a twitter post holding two AK-47's with the statement "One ticket for Joker Please".
He also in 2017 made disturbing and threatening posts to women. So now he gets to see a judge.

So, we let it go until this potential whack job shoots up a theatre?

Sorry, I don't feel bad for this idiot.

Their are already clearly defined laws for what free speech is not allowed, and they are very limited, for good reason.

If this guy threatened specific women then that should have been dealt with at the time.

Look at threads even on here or other pro gun forums, about say, illegal immigration? Or antifa, and you will find plenty of comments that are at the same level as what this guy said. Should they lock us all up and take our guns?

I have to assume there is more to this story that was not written but as a current LEO, this really disturbs me...at least what the story implies. No mention of warrants, no due process, insinuated threats/meme...and using some so-called threats from 2017 that were never carried out to bolster the EPO? Raises many questions and concerns...1st Amend, 2nd Amend, 4th Amend, 5th Amend...

Should they lock us all up and take our guns?
What you say or do over time certainly is a body of work that in current times can and will be viewed.
We all know that this "Incel" group has been given "Watchful status" by our Armed services and warning their members to stay clear of the "Joker" movie. He stated he was an "Incel".

This guy is an idiot, that did idiot things and now will get to face a judge for it. I didn't make the laws, I also didn't vote for them, but this is the place we're at now. To remain in a fog of the climate we find ourselves in is rather foolish it seems to me.

What you say or do over time certainly is a body of work that in current times can and will be viewed.
We all know that this "Incel" group has been given "Watchful status" by our Armed services and warning their members to stay clear of the "Joker" movie. He stated he was an "Incel".

This guy is an idiot, that did idiot things and now will get to face a judge for it. I didn't make the laws, I also didn't vote for them, but this is the place we're at now. To remain in a fog of the climate we find ourselves in is rather foolish it seems to me.
Technically correct. And smart to be aware of the current climate, but I still maintain its morally and ethically wrong, and illegal per the constitution.

I don't like to speculate but going off what we know here, I would say the case has the potential of being tested in the Supreme Court and It might set some new case-law about how the EPO process is done in the future and what happens if violated. There's always a test case. I hope the Oregon OFF, the GOA, and the NRA are made aware of the case and they follow it. Obviously it's about facts, which we don't know yet.

I don't like to speculate but going off what we know here, I would say the case has the potential of being tested in the Supreme Court and It might set some new case-law about how the EPO process is done in the future and what happens if violated. There's always a test case. I hope the Oregon OFF, the GOA, and the NRA are made aware of the case and they follow it. Obviously it's about facts, which we don't know yet.

Unfortunately, he doesn't sound like the hill that people will want to die on. He's going to be super unpopular as a self-proclaimed member of a group of potentially violent ultra-misogynists, who also likes scary black guns using ultra-hypervelocity killer ammunition.

I think that I saw a stat that all but one request for an ERPO in King Co. has been granted and subsequently pushed out to the year granted in the law. Either the agencies in King Co. have the most squared away officers with the most approachable judges, or.........

Unfortunately, he doesn't sound like the hill that people will want to die on. He's going to be super unpopular as a self-proclaimed member of a group of potentially violent ultra-misogynists, who also likes scary black guns using ultra-hypervelocity killer ammunition.

I think that I saw a stat that all but one request for an ERPO in King Co. has been granted and subsequently pushed out to the year granted in the law. Either the agencies in King Co. have the most squared away officers with the most approachable judges, or.........

Or It's a rubber stamp just like visa warrants.

I'm honestly surprised that a King Co judge actually let one go.

Or It's a rubber stamp just like visa warrants.

Exactly

Ray

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top