JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, maybe he was crying because he was unhappy with the amount of NICS checks for new gun sales? Maybe he had hoped to really blow the record out of the water and go down in history as the man who made the AR the most ubiquitous rifle on the planet. :p

Last Edited:
Will new gun owners vote Republican? Will they even vote?

Foreverlost,
Hopefully, once someone has legally paid for a gun they will be less happy if the government wants to come take it. So more gun owners the better. There arent a lot of people who would just give up their property if the government says it is "for the greater good"

Kentucky wins! over 3 million for the year. Almost double the other leaders. With a lot lower population than CA and Texas, they must really like their guns.

Just think now....When gun violence doesn't start going WAY up, how will the anti 2nd amendment people hide that stat?

Just think now....When gun violence doesn't start going WAY up, how will the anti 2nd amendment people hide that stat?

I think some are starting to realize that the numbers coming in from states with strict anti-gun laws simply isn't doing what they said it would do. In fact, in many cases, it's having the opposite effect with gun violence on the rise. I think the fact that more people are starting to come our way, gradually, is evidence that people realize the bill of goods they've been sold by the anti-gun crowd isn't measuring up to the promises. I hope that trend continues.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top