JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bet that baby will move.... given the magic pedals and chain that are on it. LOL. ;):s0155:
Compared to when i picked it up for only $15 (1/2 off at Teen Challenge)....... well. It should after I finish it with replacement pedals, chain, some clips and new decals, maybe whitewall tires. Would look sweeter with custom pinstriping befitting its year.

Compared to when i picked it up for only $15 (1/2 off at Teen Challenge)....... well. It should after I finish it with replacement pedals, chain, some clips and new decals, maybe whitewall tires. Would look sweeter with custom pinstriping befitting its year.

You should put some black "Bear Traps" on it when you get around to the pedals, and a black/chrome two-tone link chain for some understated elegance.

You should put some black "Bear Traps" on it when you get around to the pedals, and a black/chrome two-tone link chain for some understated elegance.
Bear traps.. they shoumd look something akin to this right? I know most were dull patina'd grey but I might be able to source black/chrome old BMX bear trap pedals as they use the same 1 piece crank arms... smaller threads than the later 3 piece cranks. I probably wont put reflectors on the pedals

$(KGrHqN,!oUFDCIENIZwBQ1gj(6jHQ__60_1.JPG

Bear traps.. they shoumd look something akin to this right? I know most were dull patina'd grey but I might be able to source black/chrome old BMX bear trap pedals as they use the same 1 piece crank arms... smaller threads than the later 3 piece cranks. I probably wont put reflectors on the pedals

View attachment 406123

Exactly (sans reflectors... LOL) what I was talkin' 'bout... I think those'd look good on your Murder-Ray! :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top