JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Have a few firearms to sell, wondering if anyone can recommend which shop gives the best prices for used semi-auto's in Portland Metro area? I'll drive to outlying areas just to make sure I get a fair price. Appreciate any advice you have to offer.

J&B Firearms in Beaverton has a reasonable consignment service. I've sold a few guns through them.
What are you trying to offload though? It looks like your Glock 26 went pretty quickly...

S&W SD9VE and the Astra, although I don't think any shop's going to want that Astra, it's too esoteric lol.

Someone will though! I'd suggest either keeping the ad up here until the right person comes along or checking out J&B to consign it.

As far as the SD9 - this'll be the last thing you want to hear, but I think your price is just a bit too high. That model can be found for well under $300 brand new. It's a great gun, I love mine, but even with an apex kit and accessories, a used model may be hard to sell for more than $280. Unfortunately the model just isn't that highly sought after, even though it's essentially a more affordable Glock 19.
Anyway, you can also try selling or trading at the next gun show - I've found that to be a good venue as well.

GLWS!

An SD9 is a good gun but is is what it is. I wish I would have kept mine but I used it in a trade and bundled with another.

My best results for selling used is talking to your friends/family looking for a first gun or camping gun. I've sold 4-5 that way. XD40, Sig 320, 10/22 & 702 Plinkster.

Thank you all for all the tips. I went ahead and reduced the prices a bit, and I'll just be patient. I'd prefer some like-minded individuals here on the forum get these firearms anyway!

Came to me from a friend who's father passed, and I picked up a few of his guns. I love shooting it. The steel frame makes it feel like a BB gun, and it's just so...James Bond. I won't be sad if it doesn't move lol.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top