JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi everyone,

When I come across a GREAT SELLER I like to leave POSITIVE FEEDBACK as a way to say THANK YOU and to let others know that I had a FANTASTIC & SMOOTH transaction.

I came across a listing that Gregory Beltz posted from Guns America. This gentleman was VERY POLITE, HELPFUL AND ANSWERED ALL OF MY PRE PURCHASE QUESTIONS PROMPTLY! Needless to say he got my business and I was glad to give it to Guns America!

Airguns are what I thoroughly love, collect and enjoy target shooting with. I know that the purchase wasn't a high dollar sell for Gregory and Guns America. But, that didn't stop Gregory from being real attentive and just as decent as he could possibly be with my purchase, he acted as though I was purchasing the most expensive firearm they had on hand and I really appreciated that! I WOULD GLADLY SEND MORE OF MY BUSINESS THEIR WAY OR REFER A FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER! I RATE THIS SELLER & TRANSACTION AS A+ AND 5/5 STARS! I HAVE NO RESERVATIONS IN RECOMMENDING HIM & HIS OUTFIT TO OTHER BUYERS ON HERE WHO ALSO WANT A POSITIVE PURCHASING EXPERIENCE! MY MOST KIND, HUMBLE AND SINCERE THANKS TO YOU ALL! :)

Greg Paarman

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top