JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi!

I am looking to pick up a quality AK to add to my collection. Currently I have found lots of great places online, but I would rather get one in my hands first and check the condition before I buy. I have a good idea of which models I prefer and know where I can find a few Arsenal SLR107s, but I am looking for other options. I am willing to spend around $1000.

So who has the best AKs in stock?

Thanks!

This might be a little late since we've been missing in action for a bit, but we would love to help if you are still looking. AK's are our specialty and we work hard to give you the most personalized service we can. We are an online store but we are in Oregon (Gaston/Forrest Grove area...not too far from Portland) and we're a "mom and pop" too...don't be afraid to call and we will be happy to let you get your hands on the rifle before you do the transfer and the plus is that you will have one on one attention since we aren't a store front. Oh, and we are an authorized dealer for Arsenal too. :) -Maria (and the rest of us at RRC)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top