JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Although it seems to be easing up a bit, it has been hard to find Dillon gear available in the last couple years. I was looking for a press a few years back, and called a couple of the dealers listed on Dillon's website. Most of them wanted to order stuff in rather than stocking many presses. I have heard that Scheel's has presses available from time to time in recent months. Depending on what press you are looking for, I would check their website. I think they offer the 550 and 750, not sure about the 1050 or 1100

Last Edited:
Haven't seen any shops around that stock Dillon presses, unfortunately. Several can order them for you, which you can do online. Some shops don't charge the shipping cost, so it's a little cheaper than ordering from Dillon. Best option for comparing presses is to find members with different presses and are willing to open their shops/garages and willing to show them off 😀.

Tannerite in Eugene often has plenty of Dillon products in stock. I know it's not Portland, though it's an option. Pretty sure I saw a 550 there a couple weeks ago

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top