JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks guys, you're all a real help with this stuff.

Now, anyone have a good source for M1Carbine magazines, 20 rounds preferred RockOla make. LoL

Anyone seen PMAG 30 gen 3 for a good price?

ETA: Just ordered 3 from PSA. After you apply the discount code $7.99 each. Shipping was $8.50. You have to buy 10 to get free shipping.
Also Brownells - sale price $10.99 each, buy seven (to get over minimum total) and code M8X knocks 'em down to about $66 delivered, including shipping.

I've used gunmagwarehouse twice
First time me credit card got hacked
Got a new chip type credit card
Used them again and my credit card got hacked

I looked around the web and found others saying the same

I contacted gmw and told them. The guy said they fixed the problem.

Sorry...deal or no deall I won't buy from them again
+1. Never GunmagSCAMhouse, never again, even if Massad Ayoob gives them his seal of approval.

Just wanted to add that I received my Metalform blems today. Exactly the same mags as I got with my SR1911 except they have the Metalform logo on the baseplate rather than Rugers. I have to look hard in just the right light to find the tiny scratchs on them. Their quality control person evidently takes the job seriously! As compared to $40 in the Ruger store. :confused:
https://www.brownells.com/magazines...ampaign=itwine&utm_medium=affiliate&source=ir

Just wanted to add that I received my Metalform blems today. Exactly the same mags as I got with my SR1911 except they have the Metalform logo on the baseplate rather than Rugers. I have to look hard in just the right light to find the tiny scratchs on them. Their quality control person evidently takes the job seriously! As compared to $40 in the Ruger store. :confused:
https://www.brownells.com/magazines...ampaign=itwine&utm_medium=affiliate&source=ir
That is a wicked good deal.
Metalform is good stuff.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews