JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a sneakin' suspicion that if the anti-gunners get something passed into law next, it will be mags over 10 rounds prohibited.
Having said that, here are a couple of my favorite mag sellers :

44MAG.com - Wholesale Rifle and Pistol Magazines
Oregon company, the good stuff, blazing fast shipping and fair prices.

Greg Cote, LLC
Another small shop and loaded with the good stuff

Cheaper Than Dirt
I have to hold my nose here because these guys gouged during the last drought, but they do have hard-to-find mags at good prices (now).

I've had some good finds on NIW M9 (Checkmate) and M4 (Okay) mags on Gunbroker as well.
Currently have some hard-to-find new NHMTG 30's ($11 each) inbound from a guy on GB.

For those that may not know, Colt, Okay and NHMTG all come from the same plant in Conn.
The NHMTG brand has been DC'ed.
From all reports, the only difference is the roll mark on the floor plates.
If you don't have any "dry film" USGI mags, you should get a few.
When you get one in your hands, you know you have a hold of a real combat mag.
They will even have scrapes from being tested at the plant.....every one.

Got any good mag sources you want to add ?

Last Edited:
Where specifically can I find a steel milsurp AR15 mag? I'm pretty sure the two that were lost in shipping were aluminum... :rolleyes:

Edit: any place I can get 15round Sig P226 9mm NATO mags for less than MSRP?

I always use gun broker and sometimes i'll find something on another site.

Last Edited:
Palmetto State Armory always has killer deals on AR pmags, sometimes AK, glock and other mags too. I have had good luck with gunmagwarehouse.com and find them to have some good deals. Brownells also has good deals when you catch their sales. Botach seems to have really good deals but many reviewers have convinced me to stay away for which I have.

Palmetto State Armory always has killer deals on AR pmags, sometimes AK, glock and other mags too. I have had good luck with gunmagwarehouse.com and find them to have some good deals. Brownells also has good deals when you catch their sales. Botach seems to have really good deals but many reviewers have convinced me to stay away for which I have.
I've used gunmagwarehouse twice
First time me credit card got hacked
Got a new chip type credit card
Used them again and my credit card got hacked

I looked around the web and found others saying the same

I contacted gmw and told them. The guy said they fixed the problem.

Sorry...deal or no deall I won't buy from them again

I ordered 3 Walther PPQ M2 .45 12 rd mags from CDNN Sports today. I want to make sure I have them just in case. I figure I can replace the springs if I can't buy more in this state, or I can drive to Idaho or Utah and buy new ones if I really need them.

I ordered 3 Walther PPQ M2 .45 12 rd mags from CDNN Sports today. I want to make sure I have them just in case. I figure I can replace the springs if I can't buy more in this state, or I can drive to Idaho or Utah and buy new ones if I really need them.
It's a good time to stock up.
Times won't always be this good.

Where specifically can I find a steel milsurp AR15 mag? I'm pretty sure the two that were lost in shipping were aluminum... :rolleyes:

Edit: any place I can get 15round Sig P226 9mm NATO mags for less than MSRP?

I always use gun broker and sometimes i'll find something on another site.
CDNN has 15 rd Sig P226 9mm mags for $34.00 as of a few minutes ago.

Anyone seen PMAG 30 gen 3 for a good price?

ETA: Just ordered 3 from PSA. After you apply the discount code $7.99 each. Shipping was $8.50. You have to buy 10 to get free shipping.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top