JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Golden Retriever. 7C455A65-20A8-4996-A565-4C312E8AF749.jpeg

17CB623D-F65D-4C7A-A72F-D745804C88D1.jpeg

I believe the best dog is one that matches your temperament best. I have Olde English Bulldogges. Imagine something that is lazy, loyal, and can destroy any invading critter. My male demolished a coyote and a raccoon that have attacked him. He did not fare well against the owl that clobbered him. I get puma tracks in my yards when it snows, so I need something nature reads as an apex predator. But something that loves to snuggle with little girls and play all day. After having bullies I will as much as able always have a bully.

I believe the best dog is one that matches your temperament best. I have Olde English Bulldogges. Imagine something that is lazy, loyal, and can destroy any invading critter. My male demolished a coyote and a raccoon that have attacked him. He did not fare well against the owl that clobbered him. I get puma tracks in my yards when it snows, so I need something nature reads as an apex predator. But something that loves to snuggle with little girls and play all day. After having bullies I will as much as able always have a bully.

The neighbors behind my house babysit and older Bulldog and a puppy. Great dogs! The older one loves to challenge my little MaltiPoo thru the chain link fence. That dude rams the fence and then goes back to carrying a heavy toy around the yard... pretty impressive!!!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top