JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have several full buckets of lead just waiting to be "heated up" and thrown down range. I cast for most of my pistols but now looking for someone with experience in the AR platform. Plus I'm always needing an excuse to build/assemble another one.

300 Blackout. Powder coat the bullets to keep them from vaporizing the lead too much and gumming up the bolt rings and dont try to run them supersonic unless you really like to spend a lot of time scraping lead off your bolt.

I was almost thinking like 458 or 50Beaowulf type. I definitely want a Blkout but this next project is first in line. As a side note, will your Blkout run supersonic and sub with only a mag swap?

I was almost thinking like 458 or 50Beaowulf type. I definitely want a Blkout but this next project is first in line. As a side note, will your Blkout run supersonic and sub with only a mag swap?

Yep. Ive got 7.5" and 8.5" barrel SBR AR's in 300 BO and they both run everything I put in them super and sub ( within reason ) . No need whatsoever for an adjustable gas block with these things.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top