JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys, I have been carrying forever with a cheap leather belt and think it is finally time to purchase a nice alternative. I have been looking at the belts with reinforcement as a possibility (I just picked up a raven concealment holster that sags a bit with my current belt set up) but I did not know if those were over kill. Any suggestions? Thanks -

I have bought several gun belts from thebeltman.net that I am very satisfied with. I have two elephant skin belts that still look new and I bought them 4-5 years ago, no sagging here. IMO, you can't go wrong with this company, they have a very good reputation for quality products.

+1 for the riggers belt, I have a titanium Instructor belt from <broken link removed> that I use everyday, when the velcro gets worn you just send it in and they replace the belt for cheap. I am planning on getting an Ares Tactical cobra belt soon, it is even stiffer..

OK, here it is. Ya have to figure that a cheap belt will last 10-20 years. So a good lined belt will outlive you, and every day you'll be happy that you spent a bit extra and got a good one. It says you live in Beaverton, real close is world class belts. Go into the Ted Blocker store, get a good fit for you. They'll make it to your size if they don't have it hanging there. I bought 2 and am so happy. I can't say that they are the "best", but I couldn't imagine much better. BTW, the trade off of a good and strong belt is that it's not supple or lightweight.

Good luck.

<broken link removed>

tedblockerholsters.com

I ordered mine from TT Gunleather a long time ago, but had I known there was a local source I would have gone that direction. Not that there is anything wrong with my belt at all, I would just rather support a local dealer.

I finally retired my Ted Blocker belt after fifteen years :) I now wear a Liger belt. It. Is made from a synthetic material. After 6 years it still looks like new other than the scratches I put on the buckle. The Liger also has a non slip affect on holsters too that I like. They stay where you put em :)

I'm new here, but not to concealed carry.
I have been using KRAMER (Tacoma, WA) belts & holsters for 30+ years, even before they were called KRAMER. I use a 1 1/2" belt for most things, but some slacks require you to also have a 1 1/4" belt. I have one belt that is about 30 years old and my "new" one is about 10 years old (sharkskin). I carry EVERY day of my life, but I also use a KRAMER pocket holster to do so and it's 20+ years old. All the stuff still looks good and works just fine. I carry N-Frames and .45 auto's on a belt and a J-frame or new L-Frame 296 for pocket carry.

I know the Beltman belts are good and I have friends with them. Ted Blocker belts and holsters are just fine. I've tried GALCO and BIANCHI and they are OK, but not as good as any of the first three.

Do yourself a favor and buy a quality belt, it's the support framework for everything else. I know my oldest belt has lasted long enough now to be down to about $1 a year.........

wileyjackhammer

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR