JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Remington 1200. It's not a toy by any means. Pass through 1/2" pine boards @ 25 yards. .17 cal. pellets. Comes with a 4x scope, a cheapo but it does the trick. It can be picked up at BI-Mart for around $129. Again, this isn't a toy, I'm pretty sure you could take any of the small game and quite possibly larger. My wife has used it to become more a proficient off hand shot and now hits one foot steel targets consistently at 75 yards. It's a single pump action that could prove difficult for younger shooters, not sure that's a bad thing though. In the wrong hands (or the right ones) this is a lethal weapon. Oh, I almost forgot to mention that it comes with an adjustable trigger too!

Go on Craigslist and get a GAMO with at least 1200 FPS then, buy CharlieDaTuna custom trigger for $30 and you'll have a great pest killer for under $150. My Gamo Rocket and Whisper both have kills out to 75yrds. I hit a can at 100yrs with the Whisper but the pellet only penetrated one side.

My suggestion is that with any springer gun a human kill would be under 50yrs. After 50yrds you risk making the animal suffer till you can get close enough to put in a 2nd..

Benjamin 392 - .22 Caliber - Multi-pump Air Rifle - AirgunDepot.com

I've got an older Benjamin in .20 cal. Awesome rifle. Lent it to my neighbor once, and they were shooting bubbles out of the air with it.

+1 on this. had a $60 Benjamin when i was a kid. we had a habit of thrashing our bb guns and the Benjamin held up like a stone. never broke anything on it, always stayed accurate and would destroy thick, old coke bottles on 2 pumps. only got rid of it because i moved to an apartment complex in tigard when i was 12, my mom gave it away.

I have the version of the Gamo Whispercat in .22. It was discontinued, got it at Cabelas for $120.
Sucker will DESTROY the 10oz coke bottles (i.e. heavy glass) or go through a Champagne bottle. It also shoots through both sides of a can at 25 yards.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top