JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I own a Trident 9 and love it.
No exp. with the Gemtech.

I have a fixed mount and a Nielsen device for mine.
Light and it sounds like a pneumatic staple gun with 147 gr subs.

I think it would be hard to go wrong with either.

Trident is a good can. A steady diet of winchester white box ammo, isn't healthy for it though. Baffles don't like it, atleast while running the LID.

If I were looking to buy another 9mm can. I would take a long hard look at the Liberty Mystic. Yes you may get a bit of sticker shock from it. But the multi-purpose utility aspects of it are worth it IMHO. It will save you money in the long run. Unless you already own dedicated cans for the calibers it will cover,,, :)

It will accept the Gemtech 3-lug mount as well,,,:cool:

I have an AAC Evo 9mm can. I have all three attachments to work on my Glock 17 (floating barrel), Mac mini (fixed barrel) and my CA89k (3 lug). Now it takes a few minutes to switch it but it works great. Small and light also.

How about the 9mm SMG can from TROS? I like the idea of buying local but don't know anyone who has first hand experiance with one? Do you? Thoughts? Here is a link if you have no clue what i am talking about.
<broken link removed>

At 595 with the 3-lug mounts sounds like a pretty good value.

Thanks,
Steven

I am not usually a fan of one word answers but that is what I have this time.

Trident 9

I dont have a 3 lug mount but I have 2 different pitch thread mount and an LCD. I have used it more on my .300 Whisper AR then I have on a pistol.

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top