JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've wanted a CX4 Storm for a while. This may have convinced me to buy one.

Hopefully, Colt leaves too. Beretta had made it sound like they were leaving. Colt sounded more like they were posturing.

+1 for virginia (for now) and Maryland can SUCK IT!!!! GO BERETTA!!!! I hope this bites Maryland in the ***!!!! I hope illeagls move into the homes that are soon to be vacant.:nuts: CX4 9mm ROCKS!!

This is really good news, but it won't faze the "Progressive" types, they aren't real big on logical thinking.

won't faze the feds either, since they don't care where Beretta is located, and they're trending towards FN and HK nowadays any way - companies that won't talk back.

Beretta’s had enough of Maryland’s ever-more restrictive gun laws and announced they’ll abandon their facilities in Accokeek for a more firearms-friendly locale. From opposingviews.com: “Beretta warned that stricter gun control laws would push the company outside of state lines, but that didn’t stop Maryland legislators. Jeffrey Reh, a spokesman for Beretta who also serves as the President of Stoeger Industries under Beretta, announced that the company would begrudgingly uproot and take its business elsewhere. He said, ‘We don’t want to do this, we’re not willing to do this, but obviously this legislation has caused us a serious level of concern within our company.’ He added that Beretta paid approximately $31 million in taxes, employs 400 people, and had invested $73 million in the business over the past several decades.”

I was planning on buying a Ruger SR22 for a plinking pistol and to keep his big brother, my SR9, company. But the Beretta Neos grabbed my attention too, might go that direction now!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top