JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all I would like to know if any body knows if the standard barrel for the 92fs will work in the 92 compact? It's about 1" longer just wondering might be a little more accurate. I've had my compact being the 13+1 model for about 14years. Very nice gun very accurate. Thanks for any info you might have.

Where did you get your extra barrel? I'm trying to find an affordable extra M9 barrel. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I have heard a full size barrel will or could possibly throw the timing off on a type L, or M. Due to the less mass of the compact slide. I have both and can assure you it wont help with accuracy. Im the in house Beretta authority, or as close as you can get. A gentleman on the Beretta forums does a WAL barrel bushing which helps the accuracy more than any other mod. Similar to the Weingand nosepeice but no drilling and tapping needed, looks cooler IMO as well. I need to have my railed type L done, cant do much more to her anyway at this point. For the price a D spring will help your accuracy best bang for the buck sorta speak. Here's my inox 92FS Type L, and 92FS Type M.

20130922_170626.jpg 20130922_170454.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top