JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He may come back towards the center a bit if he gets elected but he is as "far right" as we will ever see. I like him a lot and am holding onto my vote for him or Ted Cruz. Both are solid Constitutional Conservatives that are a light in a very dark room right now!!!

I think Ben is simply poking his finger in their eye... turning the pointy end of their idiotic, irrational positions right back at them. Hey, the guy is arguably one of the worlds best neurosurgeons -- he if anyone knows mental retardation when he sees it.
rolling.gif

The problem with this new batch of Republicans is they speak their mind. Many of us here thought as BC did "why didn't they try and rush the shooter?"

But to say it out loud on TV is asking for trouble if you want to get moderates to vote for you.

if only we had assault rifles ;-)

The M16 is an assault RIFLE. (select fire, intermediate caliber)

I saw one in a museum once.

UMMM what exactly is armor piercing bullet ? Like in King Author type stuff >?
I think my 22lr will do that oh crap their wanting to ban the 22LR ?:rolleyes:o_O;)

From 18 U.S. Code § 921:

(B) The term "armor piercing ammunition" means—
(i) a projectile or projectile core which may be used in a handgun and which is constructed entirely (excluding the presence of traces of other substances) from one or a combination of tungsten alloys, steel, iron, brass, bronze, beryllium copper, or depleted uranium; or
(ii) a full jacketed projectile larger than .22 caliber designed and intended for use in a handgun and whose jacket has a weight of more than 25 percent of the total weight of the projectile.
(C) The term "armor piercing ammunition" does not include shotgun shot required by Federal or State environmental or game regulations for hunting purposes, a frangible projectile designed for target shooting, a projectile which the Attorney General finds is primarily intended to be used for sporting purposes, or any other projectile or projectile core which the Attorney General finds is intended to be used for industrial purposes, including a charge used in an oil and gas well perforating device.

Note that lead is not a listed component of the core. The proposed ban on M855 was clearly illegal.

Military AP specs exist, but appear to depend on the cartridge.

PS - The media uses "assault rifle", but they usually mean AR15-style "assault weapon". Carson is not clear as to which he means.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top