JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey Members,
You all have done a great job helping me with my uncles estates. I am getting into the misc items now and have a TON of belts, holsters and the alike. Some are labels US Military, some are old, some are leather and some are new.

I'm not to familiar with these at all. I'd prefer to give them away to friends and people I know, however I'd hate to give something away that to a collector may be worth something.

Is there money in these things as far as historical value? I know pictures may help, but I got alot! :s0114:

How many are there. Value depends on what they are. If you have cowboy styled belts and holsters and are in good shape they will sell to the Cowboy action crowd (SAAS, CAS, etc). They are looking for good usable gear at fair prices. As far as being collectable you would have to do the homework on the ones that look that way. The tactical crowd always is into the latest and greatest and yesterdays stuff is dated but still has some value. The military crowd is looking for authentic military and again condition and desirability are ruling factors. That being all said I recently bought a lot of 7 used holsters for $25.00 shipped to my door. I really only was able to 3 of them But I got what I wanted. I have also paid that amount for one. Everything depends on what you have and condition. Hope this helps.

Maybe post a few large photos of the lot and let people give input that way. At least then you wouldnt have to photograph it all individually but you could still maybe get some help

wthout pics we can't help u much.If any of them is made by H.H. Heiser,they are collectibles.Old WW2 flap holsters are sought after.Lawrence holsters are sought after for their quality.
that is all that comes to mind.
you could post pics of them in groups of like holsters,in a couple of different posts if need be. we do need pics..and we are all curious to see them.

Thank you for your help guys. Here's what I have. I have a few others but looks like they were just pieced together with misc things.

DSC_0875.jpg

DSC_0876.jpg

DSC_0877.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR