JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, I have read all this?????? Did you get PP to refund to your account!!
As of Monday the issue is still pending as far as my account shows, I called again and my issue was kicked to the " people in the backroom" who can better research and handle an issue of this type. Im still yet to get an answer and once I do I will post more info. Im feeling like its basically time to call the ATF and AG and see what I need to do to have them contact the buyer and see how they can help. the guy is clearly a scammer and he is attemping to defraud Paypal over a firearms purchase. Just not a big cop caller...

Be honest brothers...
How many of you googled Sesquipedalian?

And yes I understand that using the word in my post is quite Sesquipedalian of me... please forgive my hypocrisy :rolleyes:

From the Urban Dictionary:

Sesquipedalian
ses·qui·pe·da·lian
n.
A long word.

adj.
1. Given to the use of long words.
2. Long and ponderous; polysyllabic.
A sesquipedalian is Throwing long word in a sentence that is un-needed:
Gregory found traffic court a Kafkaesque experience

Sesquipedalian
A lover of words; particularly long words. These people don't merely love these words, they lust these words, they fantasize about them, they effing ADORE THEM!

The lives of Sesquipedalians are words, they live, breathe and eat words. Literally. Extreme Sesquipedalianism (or ES) is a condition whereby a patient reports excessive masturbation and intrusive sexual thoughts about words. Treatment is sparse.
Nick: Hey, I redecorated the bedroom with Predominantly last night.

Warren: You're such a sesquipedalian! I love Paradoxically so much I think i could cry.

:s0097::s0087:

:s0084::s0093:

:s0094:
Glad! A punny word!:D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews