Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Beef- Homegrown natural

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by noyolk, Nov 2, 2009.

1. noyolk

noyolk pdx Member

2 year old Angus/Hereford pasture fed and ready now. Lean beef cut and wrapped to your specifications, with no hormones or shots. $2.60 per pound hanging weight with no extra costs. This price is cut and wrapped. 1/4, 1/2 or whole available. Gresham/Sandy Area

2. Krey

Krey Portland Member

I'd be interested in something similar to Sheepdog223, possibly with the addition of heart and liver if it's available. Fire me back a message or call 971-285-1367, Thanks

3. JohnWayne

JohnWayne USA Member

I'm in for some.... how much is left?

4. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

no yolk-how much do you have hangen now, and how much is going to be available?,thanks,steven

5. noyolk

noyolk pdx Member

I estimate the 2 will hang no more than 700 lbs each. 1/4 beef at 175 lbs hanging times $2.60/LB = $450. This is the total price cut and wrapped. Estimate 80% yield on hanging wt. to finished cut and wrap. 1/4 beef is 1/2 of all the cuts(tenderloin to burger) from 1/2 of the beef(front quarter and rear quarter).

6. noyolk

noyolk pdx Member

Quarters are 136 lb costing $353.00 cut and wrapped to your specs. I have 1 quarter and possibly 1/2 available. Cutting/wrap at Shy Ann meats in Oregon city.

7. Krey

Krey Portland Member

Just want to let you know I finally broke into that 1/4 beef and am very happy, Thanks! And depending on how long this lasts would be interested in future purchases