JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Uh oh, thanks for the heads up!

32D3BF41-CCAC-4A94-A49E-B1FC6BFC6F1D.jpeg

Are we all going to die again?
Jeeeez, I hate it when that happens.

People seem to enjoy being scared and angry.
Problem is that everything in the news and on tv is specifically designed to scare us.
Or make us angry.
Guess what? After a constant barrage of this tripe, people just tune it out and no longer care.
People have become numb to the manufactured tragedies on the news because that
is all they hear. You hear about a man being murdered for the first time.......you are shocked.
5 years later after murder #10,000 people don't even hear it.
We have global warming, mass shootings, earthquakes are going to remove the entire
west coast, the Yellowstone caldera will kill us all, terrorism, asinine politics, road rage,
the middle east idiocy and on and on and on. All on tv for our viewing pleasure or on Youtube
and the internet, the last bastion of truth and justice and the American way.
So forgive me if I tune it out. It's no longer news. It's pap to placate and keep the sheep in check.
A worried and scared public is easily controlled.
And they love it. Give them more........................o_O
Ba-a-a-a-aa-a-a-a--aaaaaahhhh

The above is just my opinion and not connected to any breakfast cereal whatsoever.

Last Edited:
Look,
It's a given that Cascadia Will go at some point between the next few seconds or next few centuries and we should all be prepared for it. But cringing in fear every time some prophet says "Here it comes!" is not the way I want to live my life.

Strange, (or perhaps not) that even with all the low strength activity right on the fault off our Oregon coast I still have not felt any earthquakes. None at all so far. The key words here are "so far". :) Cave Junction.

Wait .... we, (I) did in fact feel the 1989 San Francisco event here in the Illinois Valley, SW Oregon. A gentle rolling motion.

That is all.

The Sky is falling, The Sky is falling! Wolf, Wolf! Enough doom and gloom already!
Lets back off all this, and lets listen to actual scientists ( the ones NOT paid by Big Gooberment)
and lets chase down the facts as we know them! Does any one actually know for sure that this is going to pop off in the next few weeks? NO they do not! Until then, Ignorance is bliss!

And, lets not forget, IF they really knew when if was going to go, do you think they would bother telling us ahead of time, get the sheeple all in a panic! :eek::eek::eek:
Planet Killer Comet to hit earth soon, stay tuned, you heard it here first! :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top