JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
King County sheriff cautions hikers following double homicide

Sheriff Steve Strachan told this column via telephone earlier today that hikers and other recreationists should “do what they need to do to stay safe.”

<broken link removed>

This little item adds 6.5 lb to the pack, 30 rd mag included.

016.jpg

This post is a bit misleading.. A guy shot and killed his family and from reading this at first it sounded like it was someone hiding in the woods stalking hikers.. Threw me off there. I highly doubt this guy wants to make himself more visible by stalking and murdering hikers.. I wouldn't be surprised if he is laying dead in a bush somewhere with a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Who says he's even the one that did the shooting? Two dead, one missing and a home that someone had attempted to burn down, Dave they have to have more than this to go on don't they? A co-worker says he stated that he may never come back, as I may have done a time or two when going away on vacation to my fellow workers, a pipe dream I know as I haven't hit the lottery yet, but Id bet we have all said it. "Ol" sheriff Fife up there has to have more than that. Thanks for the heads up though, and please keep us up to date Dave.

This post is a bit misleading.. A guy shot and killed his family and from reading this at first it sounded like it was someone hiding in the woods stalking hikers.. Threw me off there. I highly doubt this guy wants to make himself more visible by stalking and murdering hikers.. I wouldn't be surprised if he is laying dead in a bush somewhere with a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

I don't disagree with you, but the guy is obviously unbalanced. Forewarned is forearmed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top