Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Be careful in woods following North Bend (WA) murders

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Dave Workman, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

2. Bigfoot

Bigfoot Clack Co. OR Well-Known Member

This little item adds 6.5 lb to the pack, 30 rd mag included.

016.jpg

3. 4Freedom

4Freedom Boise, Idaho Well-Known Member

This post is a bit misleading.. A guy shot and killed his family and from reading this at first it sounded like it was someone hiding in the woods stalking hikers.. Threw me off there. I highly doubt this guy wants to make himself more visible by stalking and murdering hikers.. I wouldn't be surprised if he is laying dead in a bush somewhere with a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

4. salmonriverjohn

salmonriverjohn N.W Oregon coast, Gods country Well-Known Member

Who says he's even the one that did the shooting? Two dead, one missing and a home that someone had attempted to burn down, Dave they have to have more than this to go on don't they? A co-worker says he stated that he may never come back, as I may have done a time or two when going away on vacation to my fellow workers, a pipe dream I know as I haven't hit the lottery yet, but Id bet we have all said it. "Ol" sheriff Fife up there has to have more than that. Thanks for the heads up though, and please keep us up to date Dave.

5. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

I don't disagree with you, but the guy is obviously unbalanced. Forewarned is forearmed.

6. MarkAd

MarkAd Port Orchard Well-Known Member

Practice your head shots. The news ppl say the BG is wearing body armour.

7. ATCclears

ATCclears Seattle area, WA Well-Known Member