JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
With all the shooting going on in Ukraine, you would think that Russia didn't have any surplus ammo to sell.

Or, the layoffs are due to employees being conscripted.:eek:

More Russian Antics (let's face it, their courts are rather comical):

You would think they would be staying busy making rounds to kill the people in the country they invaded.

Ooo.
I want Aguila steel case!
1706809292332.jpeg

You would think they would be staying busy making rounds to kill the people in the country they invaded.
Their artillery and missile brigades are too busy hitting civilian targets and their soldiers spend less time shooting at Ukrainians, more time shooting at their own soldiers, especially their officers. When they aren't doing that, they are dropping their rifles and surrendering or going AWOL.

More Russian Antics (let's face it, their courts are rather comical):
I really don't think we, Americans can speak of Comical courts anymore. At least that one is regarding moral values. ok, that's all I'm gong to say.

Their artillery and missile brigades are too busy hitting civilian targets and their soldiers spend less time shooting at Ukrainians, more time shooting at their own soldiers, especially their officers. When they aren't doing that, they are dropping their rifles and surrendering or going AWOL.
You've been spending too much time on your Yahoo News feed.

Not that "ukrainereporters.com" doesn't seen like a very credible source and all, but you were able to get past all of the malware warnings to get to an actual article on there?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top