JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Us on the east coast have had people from CA moving over here. We don't like that. As a result we're pretty irritable in general. Do a better job of blocking CA and our attitude in general may improve. ;)

My talks with southerners have allways made me think of them in the highest respect as long as we dont' include Texas.:D It's the North eastern folks that tend to think they run the world. In my humble opinion.:)

My talks with southerners have allways made me think of them in the highest respect as long as we dont' include Texas.:D It's the North eastern folks that tend to think they run the world. In my humble opinion.:)
Florida too, but we tend to like one more than the other. :rolleyes:

But in some spots we are getting too many folk from CA for our comfort... Sometimes it makes me irritable.

Florida too, but we tend to like one more than the other. :rolleyes:

But in some spots we are getting too many folk from CA for our comfort... Sometimes it makes me irritable.

We have more kali folks than most states and it's hurt Oregon deeply, you are lucky they are not your neighbors. It's interesting to talk to folks all over the country, kinda gives you a drift of their thinking. Opinions vary but sometimes I can't grasp how they come up with some of them. Let us know if you find a way to retrain your kali folks.:D

Pharm, I was just thinking the other day that you had been quite for a while on cryfish. Now i know why.

I once got booted from a motorcycle forum. Somehow i hurt some bikers feelings enough that he went and whined to an admin/mod. Then i told that hack to go f**k himself. He was a prick.
I missed my friends there and went back 6 months later with a new name. They didnt even have enough balls to permanently block me, either that or didnt know how.

I got a warning a few times at cryfish. I only use it for limited purposes. There are a few good guys over there and now there is one less with your departure pharm.
The liberal pussies run the show over there and its pretty clear that anything that deviates from that isnt tolerated well.
I figure if you got a different opinion or lifestyle, thats fine. As long as you dont force it on me and aint hurting anybody, get on down with your bad self.

BTW Pharm, where did you want me to send that butt plug of yours? PO box or the house address?

Pharm, I was just thinking the other day that you had been quite for a while on cryfish. Now i know why.

I once got booted from a motorcycle forum. Somehow i hurt some bikers feelings enough that he went and whined to an admin/mod. Then i told that hack to go f**k himself. He was a prick.
I missed my friends there and went back 6 months later with a new name. They didnt even have enough balls to permanently block me, either that or didnt know how.

I got a warning a few times at cryfish. I only use it for limited purposes. There are a few good guys over there and now there is one less with your departure pharm.
The liberal pussies run the show over there and its pretty clear that anything that deviates from that isnt tolerated well.
I figure if you got a different opinion or lifestyle, thats fine. As long as you dont force it on me and aint hurting anybody, get on down with your bad self.

BTW Pharm, where did you want me to send that butt plug of yours? PO box or the house address?

I remember that thread. PO box is fine. I wouldn't want the missus to get the wrong idea.

P

I'm pharmseller on other boards, it's not a common name and I can remember it.

Anyone ever get banned on another board? I just got the heave-ho over on ifish. I'm not smart enough to recognize when I'm on someone's bad side, and this someone had the power to boot me off. I guess I couldn't keep my 2nd Amendment-personal accountability-law abiding-tax paying-welfare hating (when it's abused, if you need a hand up by golly I'm there for you)-small government mouth shut.

View attachment 424824

The worst part is, I don't even have a good story to tell! There was no knock-down drag-out Boy Named Sue bar fight, there were two Tiger Woods posts and three pretty innocuous statements. That's just plain embarrassing.

So let's hear some stories, they have to be better than mine.

P

Well you are better off otherwise you would still be stuck in that "Shot Hole Country" instead of here among all us commie libs, Snort, snicker! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Welcome aboard!
Commie Gabby NOT!
I do love BS'ing don't y'all? :D

I have had warnings but somehow never got das boot. I have voluntarily left forums that I didnt mesh with, got bored with, or that changed for the worse.

IFish sucked harder when Jenny owned it, but VS keeps her on in an authority position for some damn reason. She's not a nice person but plays the sympathy card well.

Nothing else has the local knowledge base tho. OFF used to, but most of the old timers drifted away. Some died :( i check in every so often, but in one sub forum, i had the last post in a formerly busy sticky thread, and that post is almost a year old.

I used to participate a lot on Glocktalk, but it became lame, and too big. 50 subforums is too damn big.

My fav forums from days gone by shut down, sadly. Pre-ban.com and its successor blackrifles.com were damn fun places, they were a bit more adult friendly, not so kid friendly. Like Arfcom, but with fewer knuckle dragging dorks.

NWFA is my current home forum, second most frequented is Fiberglass Flyrodders. I like these places, so I try not to get ban hammered. :D

That could be...but I am willing to show 'em off and have folks shoot some of them....:D
Andy

Hey Andy Let me know if you are coming down to Grants Pass for a shoot at the Sportsman's Park. They seem to have one every year if I'm not mistaken, you probably know better than I.
I'd like to meet you and maybe take you up on your offer. BP pointers also received with open ears, maybe even an open mind when it's working! o_O
Gabby

I like these places, so I try not to get ban hammered.

There's ^^ a concept. When you're in someone elses house you should respect the owner. Much easier to do that when the owner is respectful of their guests also.

Last Edited:
Hey Andy Let me know if you are coming down to Grants Pass for a shoot at the Sportsman's Park. They seem to have one every year if I'm not mistaken, you probably know better than I.
I'd like to meet you and maybe take you up on your offer. BP pointers also received with open ears, maybe even an open mind when it's working! o_O
Gabby
Will do Gabby...Be nice to meet you as well.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top