JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You and I have been there for a while. I remember having the rants on 2A with you while the liberals squirmed & their panties got all wet & oh the way they cried was musical. lol
You should have been here two or three years ago, you would have probably been banned also. Yeah it got pretty bad here for a awhile but has mellowed out.
I do ignore quite a few here but such as life, I choose to hang around with like-minded people.

I think i may have been banned from Gunbroker forums.
I can't log in or even register a new name.
Have no idea why I would be banned.
Oh well saves me from buying more guns.

I was booted off of a traditional muzzleloading forum , because of following pictures and statement of
Here are mine and my friend Dave's collection of original muzzleloaders one shot is at a local rendezvous , the other at the Museum of the Mountain Man with our display.
The reason being....
Some folks thought that I was lying about owning these guns....:eek:
Andy
View attachment 424827
View attachment 424828
They're just mad that you own ALL the cool rifles.

That could be...but I am willing to show 'em off and have folks shoot some of them....:D
Andy
That's the other part... you're breaking up the Old Boys Club by letting outsiders come and play, much like the Bubba Butthurts when I "invaded" their sanctum ("We don't want your kind 'round here, College Boy") and doubly so when I'd bring ladies from the college along on "lunch date" lessons ("wimmin ain't got no bidness here"). Thank God for the Band of Blue Brothers (and a few Sisters) that took us under their wing...

Very true...but what good is knowledge if you don't share it?....:D
Although I see and have experienced your point 'bout the "Old Boys Club..."
Andy
That's the other part... you're breaking up the Old Boys Club by letting outsiders come and play, much like the Bubba Butthurts when I "invaded" their sanctum ("We don't want your kind 'round here, College Boy") and doubly so when I'd bring ladies from the college along on "lunch date" lessons ("wimmin ain't got no bidness here"). Thank God for the Band of Blue Brothers (and a few Sisters) that took us under their wing...

Surprisingly, I only have a few warnings. My wife harasses me when I get in a pecker measuring contest online, so I rarely do it anymore.
I get the regular desire to tell a few someones that they are frigging morons, more often for actions than actual content, but I don't want @AndyinEverson or @Kruejl to have to drop the old ban hammer on me...

Surprisingly, I only have a few warnings. My wife harasses me when I get in a pecker measuring contest online, so I rarely do it anymore.
I get the regular desire to tell a few someones that they are frigging morons, more often for actions than actual content, but I don't want @AndyinEverson or @Kruejl to have to drop the old ban hammer on me...

Not likely, brother. :)

Rest assured that if I ever drop the "Old Ban hammer" on anyone...it will be with a pre-64 (1864 that is ) , hickory handled , honest tool steel headed hammer with age earned patina and wear marks...
None of these high tech carbon fiber titanium space age "wonder hammers" for me...:eek::p:D
Andy.

Here you go @AndyinEverson

6C00B697-9C7E-4761-B18A-98C8EBEB44DC.jpeg

No birch. But a little pre-64 walnut goodness...

Rest assured that if I ever drop the "Old Ban hammer" on anyone...it will be with a pre-64 (1864 that is ) , hickory handled , honest tool steel headed hammer with age earned patina and wear marks...
None of these high tech carbon fiber titanium space age "wonder hammers" for me...:eek::p:D
Andy.
And here I thought you'd go and dust off old Mjolnir... :p

I fish? Well let me put it this way. If a red blooded man doesn't get tossed off IFish than he's a snowflake pansy. I was booted several years ago, and it was so simple, I can't even say why. It was the lady that owns it that booted me. She's a pos. But we all were supposed to feel bad her cause she had long term health issues. Guess it didn't humble her. That site is pure snowflake tree huggers. And azzholes.

I fish? Well let me put it this way. If a red blooded man doesn't get tossed off IFish than he's a snowflake pansy. I was booted several years ago, and it was so simple, I can't even say why. It was the lady that owns it that booted me. She's a pos. But we all were supposed to feel bad her cause she had long term health issues. Guess it didn't humble her. That site is pure snowflake tree huggers. And azzholes.
Does "not getting tossed" by virtue of "never even having been there to start with" count? (No point in me fishing, with my allergies--no point in killing an animal you can't eat, and me trying to eat fish means Double-Ender Bowl Blaster.)

I've been banned 2x on this forum.

Pffft...can you even imagine somone as nice as me being banned :confused:o_O:D

Must have been before my time as a Mod, because i can only think of one regular member that was given a small vacation.

I'm trying to get banned but I want to do it with flash. Haven't figured out how yet.

Make a really crazy rant thread about how terrible NWFA and the staff are. Go on and on personally attacking Joe, me, deadeye and Andy. Really lay it on thick. Wait for said thread to get deleted by one of us and then make another one. Rinse and repeat.

That will do it. :D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads