JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Eh, the BHO on the SKS was by necessity. Still had to pull the CH. Just think of how awful loading one would be if it didn't have a BHO. o_O
A full sized SKS that takes AK mags though? Longer sight radius!

See now I like the fully self contained aspects of the SKS over the AK, the AK operates with options the SKS only needs
bullets and strippers that take up no space. Having debated this subject allot id take the SKS Yugo especially over the AK
and the SKS D&M that takes mags id still prefer the self containment. :)

See now I like the fully self contained aspects of the SKS over the AK, the AK operates with options the SKS only needs
bullets and strippers that take up no space. Having debated this subject allot id take the SKS Yugo especially over the AK
and the SKS D&M that takes mags id still prefer the self containment. :)
On the other hand... If the mag spring on the SKS wears out, you can't just toss the mag out. o_O

You were gone along time must have been awhile since you too saw each other :p
No not really it's hanging on the safe door I just haven't taken it shooting for awhile I see it every time I open the safe MVIMG_20171114_161435.jpg

On the other hand... If the mag spring on the SKS wears out, you can't just toss the mag out. o_O
LOL wears out? The firearm will wear out before it, that and the Yugo can operate with a failed gas system real well as it intended to be used with the switch off. :) I have about 10 of those 10rds mags so i'm good with springs LOL

LOL wears out? The firearm will wear out before it, that and the Yugo can operate with a failed gas system real well as it intended to be used with the switch off. :) I have about 10 of those 10rds mags so i'm good with springs LOL
I have a lot of room for mags in a bag. :rolleyes:

Also the purpose of the gas system was to shut it off for the grenade launcher. Ask how much recoil THAT had!

It's kinda like my get off my lawn gun loaded and ready to go I just have to press the little clip that it's hanging from and it's free .
Lol and who ever is in my yard See's me coming with a big black AK 47 USUALLY LEAVES PRETTY QUICK

I will check I have a few metal mag's polish and a few that I found at pawn shop and other places garage sale .lol I bought a metal AK 47 mag at a garage sale for 5 BUCKS lol she didn't know what she had mmmmmm
If the follower is not up that far, they aren't BHO. Only Yugos and Croatian mags have the feature.

They're also among the cheapest.

If the follower is not up that far, they aren't BHO. Only Yugos and Croatian mags have the feature.

They're also among the cheapest.
I got a few metal mag's from Midway I think polish surplus brand new still in package I think I got 8 of them then I bought 4 from a pawn shop and the one I got at a garage sale.
But I have alot of mag pul and a few promag lol.
I know I have heard bad thing about promag but I only had PROBLEMS with one so far

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top