JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The BAD (bolt assist device) is bad idea. They apply stresses on an already relatively fragile part, the bolt release. No thank you and yes I've owned them.

I am left handed and there are far better ways left-friendly an AR.
That's why I like the Phase 5 it's all one peice but like you said and I said with practice anybody can run a AR LEFT OR RIGHT

Hey, I'm at least right handed for the most part. :rolleyes:

Nah, that left handed people are the devil! Course, I'm only part devil cause I only write left handed. :rolleyes:
Lol well I write with my right hand I bat with a baseball bat right hand but I throw left hand and shoot a gun left hand .and I ride a skate board or surfboard goffy foot or lefty lol .so me and the devil have had this conversation before .

Lol well I write with my right hand I bat with a baseball bat right hand but I throw left hand and shoot a gun left hand .and I ride a skate board or surfboard goffy foot or lefty lol .so me and the devil have had this conversation before .
Think you got a bad deal. Maybe ask for a refund? :D

Like I said do what works for you .I gave some parts to a guy for his AR ambi safety and some stuff like that but he just used the stock one side safety because that's what he likes and was used to or TRAINED on . IT'S YOUR GUN DO WHAT WORKS FOR YOU

I gave a good honest try , not bench shooting but mag changes shooting steels .... it can be fast . The trade offs aren't worth it for me especially since you have your support hand there by the bolt catch on a mag change anyway ..... I like a super clean gun and that was clutter for what it brings to the table in function . I can see someone who trains with it a lot being fast with it but by that time you might have lost the muscle memory to run a rifle without one efficiently

I gave a good honest try , not bench shooting but mag changes shooting steels .... it can be fast . The trade offs aren't worth it for me especially since you have your support hand there by the bolt catch on a mag change anyway ..... I like a super clean gun and that was clutter for what it brings to the table in function . I can see someone who trains with it a lot being fast with it but by that time you might have lost the muscle memory to run a rifle without one efficiently
Support hand is only by the bolt catch after a reload if you shoot right hand

Its funny how left handed friendly AKs are compared to the AR... o_O

Maybe Stoner should have found a way to have the mag and bolt release in the middle than on the sides.

I can reach and push the bolt catch with my left trigger finger but like I said some people can't so they have to try out different ways .
Lol the best way is don't run your gun til it's dry and locked back lol

Its funny how left handed friendly AKs are compared to the AR... o_O

Maybe Stoner should have found a way to have the mag and bolt release in the middle than on the sides.
If I remember right the AK bolt don't lock back after last round .
Been awhile since I shot mine but I think when it's dry reload rack the slide or bolt

If I remember right the AK bolt don't lock back after last round .
Been awhile since I shot mine but I think when it's dry reload rack the slide or bolt
It doesn't, unless you use BHO mags (but the bolt just slams forward after removal). But aside from the CH being uncomfortable for right handed people, it doesn't really have a bias one way or another for it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top