JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Unfortunately for the literally thousands of innocent people sitting behind bars due to these liars and planted evidence there won't be a recovered video to save them from years in jail. That Texan was very lucky indeed. Man bites dog scenario.

Dash-Cam Video Reveals What Really Happened When Cops Arrested Man During Traffic Stop | Video | TheBlaze.com and http://www.nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2...es_after_second_dashboard_video_surfaces.html

More piece of crap cops!!!!!!!!!!! and piece of crap internal investigations covering their crimes!!!!!!!!!!!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/dash-cam-video-clears-nj-man-violent-traffic/story?id=22660928

"Marcus Jeter faced a years-long prison sentence.

The New Jersey DJ, 30, was arrested in a 2012 traffic stop and charged with eluding police, resisting arrest and assault. Prosecutors insisted that Jeter do prison time.

"The first plea was five years," Jeter said.

As soon as prosecutors saw the second video, they dismissed all of the charges against Jeter.

A grand jury has since indicted two Bloomfield police officers -- Orlando Trinidad and Sean Courter -- on various charges, including conspiracy and official misconduct.

Trinidad was also charged with aggravated assault. Both officers have pleaded not guilty.

The third officer pleaded guilty to tampering."

I bet if the cops are found guilty they want even get close to five years. Punk cops!!!

And you try to tell me these guys along with the military will be on the side of the civilians if there is an uprising . . .
DREAMER!!!! . . .

Sheldon

They want. The military? Maybe. The cops? Heck no. Has happened many times throughout history. The authority becomes the criminals. These kind of guys and their crimes are exactly why our Founding Fathers wanted us to remain armed. It aint right what the law gets away with. Its getting worse each year. I think we are way worse beyond King George lll bad.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

Unless the police are nearby. Then you are likely to die from them or spend time in jail because of their lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about a first hand report in out own yard.

Neighbor went off and was threatening my family Sunday, phone calls to my daughter where he left threatening messages and texts. Screaming obscenities over the fence and threatening violence. We call the sheriff's office and two officers showed up in about ten minutes. I was armed, open carry. We invited the deputies into our house as it was raining. Not one comment about my gun from either.

Today another deputy showed up for a follow up, again I was open carry. He never mentioned my gun.

Now I live in leftists hell, NW of Seattle. Everybody knows an honest officer would have beat us all senseless it not tazered and shot us just for owning guns.

Guess we have inferior LEOs here. What is the world coming to when law enforcement treat honest citizens with courtesy and respect!

Never call them. Never invite them into your home. In fact, step outside with them and lock the door behind you. Same if asked to exit your vehicle - blip blip of your locking alarm remote.

Why people still believe they are there to help you is beyond me, after all the evidence to the contrary. Yes, Scott F you were lucky. Even if you are squeaky clean a trained eye could have found something 'of interest' inside your home.

I know a lady who did exactly what you did. Here daughter's friends were having a party with alcohol, all 21+ supposedly, except for one girl who turned out to be 20. The cops were not called out for anything to do with the party, but once inside the home it was a free reign to do whatever they wanted. The lady's legal fees to fight the charges against her so serving alcohol to a minor in her home already have reach $100k+, her life savings.

Go ahead and call the man. Invite him into your life. Your call.

More good news .... blow a 0.00 ... still get arresting for a DUI! The man's mistake? First he was black. Second, he admitted to having a small drink earlier in the day. The correct response to any question, including 'have you had anything to drink today?' is ... "I don't recall." Think like a politician taking the 5th and not a common, easily entrapped dummy.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/just...-test-cops-charged-him-with-dwi-anyway_022014

I am a couple of months away from 65. I have lived in 21 states and traveled extensively in all fifty. As an OTR truck driver in US and Canada I have been stopped literally hundreds of times not including border crossings I made every day for five years. I have seen bad cops, I know full well they exist but my interaction with them has always been good. Maybe I am lucky.

Wife and I live in an off grid 420 sq/ft cabin. They can see all my house in one glance. They could have trashed the place and found nothing. The county and state officers who patrol my piece of the Peninsula seem to be good guys. Never have I had even a raised eyebrow from my carry either open on the farm of concealed in town. I am not buying into the paranoia while in my little part of the country. If I go to Seattle, Tacoma, or Portland that is a different story. The rules change and so do I. And yes, I am licensed to carry in both states and travel to Clackamacs county at least once a month.

The reason I posted this is just to point out that in some parts of the country there are still good cops, the kind you would have no trouble sitting down with over a cup of coffee.

For thosw whop think I am wrong then I wish to respectfully disagree. :)

I have LE buddy's and can't talk to much about my incident years back. A local LE stole my G19. I had no lic and a renal car,before he had it towed he removed my G19 from the trunk. When i called to pick it up they had no record of it. And the police cruiser was parked at an angle so no dash cam footage. He's now a deceive, cool huh....keeps me up nights knowing a dirty cop has a mag loaded with my prints.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads